"Ah, Namjoon-Hyung."

~
Oh, there you are! I've been waiting for you! Come on, this is what it's like to live as me! I'll just give you a little information about the next few days!
~

So, it's two days until my eighteenth birthday but I'm not thinking about it very much. All I can seem to think about is Namjoon.

For starters, I have dreams about him all the time and they end up floating around my head for the rest of the day.
In them he gives me kisses and cuddles all day long. He takes me on cute little picnic dates.
I don't know why but when I get these dreams J feel all giddy inside and they give me butterflies in my tummy, when I see him in them. What this feeling indicates, I'm not sure. Wether I like this feeling or not, that's something I do know: I love the feeling.

Anyways, I have school today, which isn't really that great but I get to go in at a normal time so it won't be as bad as usual. Even better, I don't have to spend extra time at the end of school to clean. But, the one thing that made today a bad day was my lesson. I only like my forth period lesson. The rest aren't the best, even so I still attend all my lessons.

Not that the lessons bothered me to much. It was more the fact that in every class I had to sit beside Namjoon.
People would say 'why's that so bad' or 'but you like him so you should enjoy it' but I'm afraid that not how it works. To say the least, this was not good. No matter how hard I try I always end up staring at him. And he would always catch me at it. I would go all red and hide my face in my hands. That'd be his queue to grab both my hands, pulling them away from my face and putting them back on the table. 'So I could focus on lesson' he would say.

Despite his being popular, he was also quite the nerd and wanted everyone to succeed in class.

~

I ran down the stairs, after doing all the required things to get ready for school. I ran straight past the kitchen to put hay  shoes on, hoping Mrs Park didn't see me go by. I skipped breakfast everyday. I never really liked eating as I would get extremely self conscious if I gained any weight.
"Yoongi! Come eat some breakfast!" A voice drifted over to me, making me sulk slightly but comply with its orders.
I trudged over to the kitchen, shoes still on, only to be lectured on the consequences of not eating breakfast. I was tired of being lectured every morning. It had, sure enough, become apart of my daily routine.
All I did was huff and slouch onto the cushioned chair I was seated on. Comfort quickly washed over me, making me let out a large sigh I didn't realise needed releasing.
"Look, if you don't want to eat now, at least take something and eat it for lunch instead."
I could only bring myself to nod, not wanting to fight them,  giving in to the lecture for the umpteenth time that year. I knew I couldn't say 'no' to such a kindhearted and thoughtful woman. She really had a place in my heart. She did help raise my, after all, so that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

So, by the time I left for school, I had something small for lunch, all my notebooks and my heat pills.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

I walked through the new looking school gates, alone.
Looks like they were replaced over the weekend.
Sadly, Jimin had a dance club that was arranged rather early in the morning, so I had to go in alone today.
As I walked further into the courtyard, I spotted Namjoon cleaning the windows. I could see the muscles in his arms showing as they moved in a circular motion. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter the longer I watched. Despite this, I couldn't take my eyes off the latter.

I had stopped in my tracks to look at the beautiful man. I was to lost to wondering wonders about the man, that I didn't notice Jimin standing next to me, observing my activity. Jimin was my best friend, as I've previously mentioned, and he was well aware of my crush on the older man.
"Whatcha looking at, Yoongles?" He chirped teasingly, pulling my away from my fantasies. I jumped, clenching my heart in agony, not expecting the shorter to be there.
"Yah! Jimin-i pabo! You scared me! You could've killed me, you pabo!" I bellowed, insulting my friend as I did so.