Ending

Neil returned to Avni.

Neil: So how was my plan?

Avni: I must say Neil. This is definitely gonna work.

Neil: Hmm so now I have given you a wonderful idea. I must have a gift right?

Avni: Obviously.

Avni moved towards Neil and said to close his eyes. Neil was like on the 7th cloud. But as we all know that for Neil that his luck is so bad. Yes this time also his was so bad that someone knocked the door. And it was Shweta.

Neil sighed while Avni was just making fun of Neil.

Neil opened the door.

Shweta: What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Neil: Nothing ma. Tell.

Shweta: I am here to take Avni. Today she will have lunch with us in the dining table.

Avni: You are mother of Neil?

Shweta: And your mother also.

Avni smiled and they head towards the dining table. Every body were pampering Avni and Juhi did not like it at all. So without finishing her lunch she angrily went to her. Every body were relieved.

Days were passing by and Avni and Neil were trying to find some negative clues and one day while Avni was passing by from the room of Juhi, she decided to search her room. She found the fake properties of Khanna Mansion and Industries. Also she found some photos of herself which were marked cross. Avni was hell angry and she informed it to Neil. At that day, Neil got some cctv footage of the office where Juhi got caught of stealing money.

And at that very moment Neil called police and that Chuhi oh sorry Juhi was arrested for stealing money and making fake properties of Khanna Mansion and Industries.

Finally all things got sorted and Avni and Neil lead  a happy life.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE ENTIRE STORY OF NAAMKARAN. I KNOW THIS WAS NOT GOOD BUT I HAVE A PLAN T START ANOTHER STORY. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE.