The Real Mouse

The road to the college was absolutely pin drop silent. Soon they reached the college. As Riya was in Shimla, Avni was bored but she went to the library. Whereas Neil was busy in having a conversation with his friends.

"Kya yaar Neil ab to tera shaadi ho chuki hain to tu kya joru ka gulam ban gaya hai kya?" One of Neil's friends said. (Ishan)

"Neil Khanna sirf apni marzi par hi chalta hain." Neil replied with attitude.

Karan, DD were Neil's college best best friends of Neil.

Karan was a bit surprised but he shrug it off.

"Neil kuch plan soch, taki tu Avni ko pareshan kar sake. Idea. Ab dekho Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna, ye Neil Khanna ab kya karta hain." Neil thought.

After the college ended, Neil and Avni reached their home. After they had their lunch, Avni went to her room to rest. At that time Neil ente with a real lizard in a polythene. Yeah it was real. Neil put it on the bed near Avni. While Avni felt some ticklish feeling on her hand, she opened her eyes and what she saw. She saw a real lizard. She screamed. Neil's plan was successful. While Avni screamed she quickly got off from the bed and accidentally slipped her due to sudden fearness and she was about to fall but humara Neil kab kam ayega. Yeah Neil hold her and there was an eye lock moment of 18 seconds. Cuz by hearing the scream, Bebe and Shweta came.

"Avni kya hua Beta, areeh." Shweta and Bebe turned quickly by seeing them in that position.

"Neil darwaza to band kar deta." Bebe said and chuckled. Avneil came back to the normal position.

"Nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hain." Avni explained. "Wo bed par na chipkali thi to iss liye main chik pari."

"Ooh." Shweta said.

After 1 week.
The calling bell rang in the house and it was Sunday. Avni opened the door and saw Riya.

"Riyaaaa. Kaisi hai. Kab ayi."

"Avniii. Main thik hoon. Tu kaisi hain?"

At that very moment, Shweta and Bebe came.

"Pai lagu Bebe. Pai lagu aunty." Riya took blessings from the elders.

"Avni pehle to maafi kyunki main tere reception me nahi a payi." Riya said.

"Par ab to tu agai na yehi kaafi hain."

"Accha Riya tum Avni ke kamre jaa kar baat karo main tumhare liye nashta lekar ati hoon." Shweta said.

"Arreh nahi nahi aunty."

"Arreh nahi nahi kya. Avni tum isse tumhare kamre main le jao. Aur Neil bhi waha hain." Shweta said.

"Chal Riya." Avni said.

They went to the room and saw Neil doing some work in his laptop. Neil saw Riya and said, "Arreh Riya kaisi ho."

"Main bilkul thik ho. Tum kaise ho." Riya asked.

"Haan accha hi hain." Avni said and Neil glared at Avni. "Tu yeh sab chor aur bata."

"Tum baat karo main study room mein jaa rahi hoon." Neil excused them.

"Avni sab kuch thik to hain na." Riya asked Avni as she was tensed for Avni.

"Agar Sach bolu to kuch thik nahi hain. Maine ye shaadi sirf meri ma aur papa ki liye ki hain taaki wo log ko ek tasalle ho ki uski neto sahi salamat hain aur khush reh."Then she said the morning incident and lizard incident and some other incidents.

" Tujhe yaad hain Riya ki maine Tujhe ek baar kaha tha ki mujhe kaisa husband chaiye. Jo dil ka saaf ho mere ma aur papa ko respect kare, mujhe humashe pyaar kare. Khair. Shayad ye sab mere naseeb mein likkha hi nahi hain. Lekin Shweta ma Bebe ye sab bohat acche hain. Mera kitna care karte hain." Avni shared her feelings.

" Dekh Avni. Ab jo hua so hua. Tu try kar ki wo tujhr zyada pareshaan na rakhe. OK. "Avni just gave a hummed as a reply.
They chitchated for a very long. Avni was feeling very good by sharing her feelings.

Days were passing by Avneil's this type of little dramas. Avni used to feel so irritated that she thought to leave Neil but she can't cuz of her parents who thought that she will be happy in this house.

After a month Neil joined office by giving official interview as a normal boy.

In the dining table,
"Neil ab to tu office join karliya hain. To tu ab to honeymoon pe chala ja. Tab hum log nahi bol rahe the kyunki tera exams tha aur Avni ka bhi exams thi. To ab chala ja." Bebe said.

Ps: Avni was in second year of her college.

XXXXX
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT. Do vote, comment and share my story. Don't forget to follow me. Love you. ❤️