Truth

Neil could not take that Avni loves Nikhil, he quickly left the office and went to his condo.
Where as Avni returned to the party and went to Nikhil.

Avni: "Nikhil, I wanted to talk with you."

Nikhil: "Yes Avni tell no."

Avni said by looking at space: "Nikhil, I am leaving now. Actually I am not feeling very well."

Nikhil: "Ok I will drop you home?"

Avni: "No no. It is OK. I can manage."

Nikhil: "Avni. It is my duty to make sure that you are safe. Come with me. I will drop you home."

Avni: "OK."

Nikhil dropped Avni. Avni and Neil both went to their room. And they both were crying. Neela was asleep as it was late night.

Neil said crying: "I will not let Avni marry that Nikhil. Avni is mine only mine. I know Avni loves me.

In the next morning, Nikhil was unable to come to office due to some personal work.

Avni went to his cabin as usual at 8:00 am. Nd she would give Neil some files.
At that day, Neil didn't come at office.
On the next day, Neil also didn't come at office.

Avni was very worried and got to know from an employee that Sir is very ill.
Avni was very surprised and tensed for him.

She left the office a bit early and went to Neil's condo.

Neil opened the door and gave a smile by looking at Avni.

Neil: "I knew you would come. Come in Avni."

Avni: "So you are not sick. You just.."

Neil completed the sentence: "Wanted to come here and to make you realise that you cares for me."

Avni was just about to leave but then Neil held Avni's hand tightly. Avni bumped on to Neil's chest. Neil's hands were on Avni's waist and Avni's hand were on Neil's shoulder. They both share an eye lock. They both were looking with passion, love, and deep love.

Neil finally broke the silence by saying those 3 magical words: "I love you Avni."

Avni was silent for 10 sec then she said: "No Neil. You loves Juhi."

Neil just pinned her to the wall and banged his hand with the wall.

Neil: "No Avni. No. I don't love Juhi. Yeah I admit that I loved Juhi but after I got to know that he has cheated me then I just hate her. I hate her a lot. And you know what. She even stole some money from my house. I know it but I didn't have any proof so."

Avni: " But Neil. That night, Juhi told me that you love her a lot. That's why, I thought I was in middle between you both. So that's why I left that day."

Neil: " No Avni, I wanted to clear it that day but it was late."

Avni realised her mistake and hugged Neil.

XXXXX
Hope you enjoyed. Do vote, comment and share the story. Don't forget to follow me.
Love love ❤️