The Decision

While the Mehta and the Khanna families were having their lunch but Neil was in his own thoughts.

"I can't marry her but I had promised Bebe that I will marry the girl whom they will want me to marry. But I am really sure that she will not marry me cuz she also fights with me and hate me too. But what if she agrees to marry?"

Whereas Neela called him twice and Shweta was calling him,"Tillu, kaha khoya hua hain?"

"Nahi maa kuch nahi." Neil said by swiping some sweat which was on his forehead as he was stressed.

On the other hand, Avni was thinking that how will she deny her parents. Her parents had asked something from her for the very first time. She knew that Neil would deny the marriage cuz he hates her. So she was quite sure that Neil would deny.

They finished their lunch and the Khanna family bid bye to the Mehta family. Prakash secretly told Ashish to tell about the decision.

At evening in Neil's House. All were in the living room.

"Neil kya tu iss shadi ke liye manzoor hai?" Bebe asked.

As Bebe asked so Neil couldn't say no to her and he was much sure that Avni would say no. So he said yes. The family was so happy.

"Shweta, mithai le ao. Mera beta shaadi ke liye man gaya." Prakash said in a cheering way.

"Ha abhi le ati hoon." Shweta said happily.

At Avni's house.

"Avni baccha, kya tu iss shadi ke liye razi hain." Ashish asked.

Avni was lost in her thoughts, "Agar main ab Haa bol deti hoon aur Neil to na bolnei wala hain to wese bhi ye shadi nahi hogi. To ab ha bol deti hoon to isme mummy papa bhi khushi aur Neil jab shadi ke liye mana kare ga to main bhi khush."

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, "Avni, kaha kho gaye?" Neela said.

"Kahi nahi maa. Main iss shadi ke liye taiyyar hoon."

Ashish and Neela were very happy. They called through phone to the Khanna family and said their decision. When Avni and Neil got to know their own decisions, "Oh no ab kya karu?" They both thought.

On the next day, in college canteen. They didn't dare to talk to each other cuz they were very much shocked.

Neil finally called her at the end of the college classes.

"Kya hai?" Asked Avni irritately.

"Why did you say yes for the marriage?" Neil asked.

"I can also ask you the same question." replied Avni.

"I said yes cuz I was sure that you will tell no." Neil said.

"Same." Avni replied in a low voice but it was heard by Neil.

"Mm no you are lying. Actually let me tell you why did you agree for the marriage cuz you know that I am the son of a billionaire so if you marry me then you will be treated as a queen. That's the reason." Neil said this in one go.

"What the hell are you talking Mr. My only intention was to make my parents happy. I don't have any interest in you or your money." Avni then left the place.

While Neil thought, "She is lying. She wants to be the wife of a billionaire. Listen Avni Mehta. Now I will show you after marriage that how to treat you. If I am not able to let you down in front of my parents then MY NAME IS NOT NEIL KHANNA." Neil was totally angry a lot.

After returning home, Avni was hurt and a tear dropped from her but she told herself, "No Avni, you have to be strong. Us Neil ko kaise sabak sikhana hain shaadi ke baad wo mujhe bohat acchi tarha pata hain."