First Day At Honeymoon

In the next morning.
At first Neil opened his eyes and saw her resting her head on chest. He was a bit shocked but he was not disturbed by that.
He saw that one hair was on Avni's face. As soon as he tried to remove it. Avni started to open her eyes. And Neil quickly acted as he was sleeping.

"Ye kya main isske upar aise so rahi ho. Ye utha to nahi na." Avni waved her hand to check if he is awake or not. "Bach gayi ye nahi utha. Nahi to bolta (in a heavy voice) ye kya tum Mr. Neil Khanna ke upr so rahi thi. The most charming, hot, handsome Neil Khanna huh."Here Neil was trying to laugh harder but couldn't. As soon as Avni went to the washroom he burst out.

" Maine na galat samjha tha. Ye na jhalli nahi lady Don hain. 🤣🤣🤣🤣"
Neil said to himself." Neil tu ye sab kya so ha raha hai. Jaldise taiyar hoja."

Avni came out wearing a beautiful red outfit.

Neil just can't took his eyes from Avni

Neil just can't took his eyes from Avni. She was so beautiful.

"Chale?"

"Ha ha chalo." Neil replied.

In the hotel's restaurant.

While they were going to the place where their tables are arranged, a man shouted, "Neil."

Neil turned to saw and he saw Vidyut. (here I am keeping Vidyut as a positive character cuz in most of the stories I saw him as negative So I thought to keep him here as positive role.)

"Vidyut, buddy." Neil hugged him. "Kaisa hain. Kit e Dino baad milraha hoon tujhse."

"Haan main thik hoon. Tujhe to pata hi hain ki main 10 standard mein hi London mein shift ho gaya. Aur yaha kuch business ke kaam ki liye aya tha. Ye kon hain. Teri girlfriend."

"Ahh nahi aah mera matlab ha. Matlab meri wife." Neil stammered.

"Ohho you got married dude. Congratulations. Hello bhabiji."

"Hello." Avni replied with a genuine smile on her face.

"Accha Neil chal clubbing karte hai. I will send you the address. Aur bhabi app ko to Ana hi padega. No excuse. Thik hai ap main jaata hoon. Wo kuch clients wait kar rahe hain. Bye." By saying this Vidyut left from there.

"Ufff ab tumhare saath club mein jaana bhi hain." Neil huffed. "Dekho kuch dhanka pehnke jaana ye kurti wurti math Pehnna. Nahi to sab mera mazak uraenge." Neil warned Avni whereas she was just making weird faces. Then Avneil went for shopping together but they got parted when they reached the mall.

In the evening.

" Avni madam thora jaldi kijiye. Hum late nahi hona chahte." Neil dramatically said.

Neil's outfit

Neil's outfit.
Avni came out. The hairstyle and the earrings were the same.

Neil's jaw dropped by seeing her

Neil's jaw dropped by seeing her. Avni was looking so hot that Neil was about to lose his balance until Avni just hold him.

"Tum gir kyun ja rahe the? I know that I am looking super hot."

"Ah chalo." Neil didn't say anything and they went to the club.

Precap : "Wo kya lagti hain kya Teri?
" Meri patni. " Neil replied.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Do vote, comment and share my story. Don't forget to follow me.