Neil Addressed Avni As Her......?

Avni and Neil went to the club. All were dancing and enjoying. Vidyut came by seeing Avni and Neil.

Vidyut: "Hey Neil and Avni bhabi. Come dance with us. Neil I have a lot of things to tell."

Neil: "Yeah let's go for a drink. Avni tum yaha baitho ya fir dance bhi kar sakte ho. Tumhari marzi."

Avni did not say anything as both the old friends were going for a drink. She saw a couch nearby and sat there.

On the other hand Neil told everything to Vidyut that why did he married Avni. Lastly he added.

Neil: "Ab to man bas chahtu hoon divorce. Agar main bola to Papa mujhe sara jivan taana marenge. Issliye main chahta hoon ki Avni khud mujhse divorce mange. Issliye man usse pareshan karti hoon."

Vidyut: "Neil lekin ye sab thik nahi hain. Avni is a very good girl."

Neil just shrug it off and had the drink.

Whereas Avni was just sitting quietly.

Avni thought: "Main yaha akeli kya karoongi. Off mujhe yaha Ana hi nahi chaiye tha. Kash main Shweta ma ko na kar deti. Mujhe ye samajh mein nahi a rahi hain Neil mujhse shadi shuda reh kar bhi uss din wo ladki (receptionist) ke saath flirt kaise kar raha tha."

Avni was lost in her thoughts while a voice just broke her thoughts.

Voice: "Hello sexy. May I buy you a drink plz."

Avni felt very much uncomfortable.

Avni: " No no.. A a. A thanks."

Voice: "BTW I am Anirudh. And you?"

Avni: " Aa Avni."

Anirudh: "Come let us have a dance at least."

Avni: "No no. I don't want to."

Anirudh just held Avni's hands and took her to the dance floor.

Avni: "Listen plz mera haath chodiye."

Anirudh: "Areh sweety ab to maine kuch kiya hi nahi."

Avni was damn afraid. Whereas Neil came to the same place to see what Avni was doing. He didn't saw Avni there.

On the dance floor Avni was just standing whereas Anirudh was making her dance. He now crossed the limits. He started to touch her waist and tried to harass her and dhamm. Avni could not take it any more and slapped him. While Neil was searching for her he saw the whole incident but didn't want to go there cuz he wanted Avni to punish Anirudh. After she slapped him Anirudh just hold her one hand tightly and Neil hold the other. Avni was just crying and crying.

Neil: "Chod de isse."

Anirudh: "Nahi chodunga."

Neil gave his jacket to Avni.

Neil did wait anymore and started to beat him blue and black. All the people in the club were watching them including Vidyut. Avni was crying silently on one side.

At last Vidyut went to Neil and tried to stop the fight.

Vidyut: "Neil Chod de usse mar jayega."

Neil finally stopped. Anirudh was bleeding terribly.

Anirudh: "Tune mujhe sirf iss ladki ke liye maara na. Kya lagti kya hai teri?"

Neil saw Avni whose eyes were glued on the floor.

Neil: "Meri patni."

Avni saw Neil. Neil went to her and hugged her. Avni didn't hug him back.

Neil to Anirudh: "Agar ainda kisi bhi ladki ke saath aisa kiya to dekhlena.

Precap: A terrible fight between Avneil (don't worry main hoon na. Samne jaakar main sab thik kar dunga)

XXXXX
Hope you guys enjoyed. Do vote, comment and share my story and don't forget to follow me.