The First Meeting

It was a bright, sunny day and the sunshine was facing towards a sleepy girl's face and she pulled the duvet but suddenly the alarm rang and she woke up with a jerk. She woke up and yawn and at that very moment her mother entered into the room.

"Good morning Avni."

"Good morning Ma."

"Now fresh yourself up nd come to have breakfast." Neela said smiling.

Avni went to fresh herself up and came downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning Papa."

"Good morning beta. How's your college Avni? Is all good" asked her father.

"Yes Papa it is all good." Avni knew that her father worked hard to make her study in an expensive college. So she didn't want to disappoint him in any way. After finishing her breakfast, "Bye bye papa bye bye ma", said Avni by waving.

"Bye bye and take care." Her parents replied.

Avni went to her college and saw her group of her friends including Riya, her best friend. "Heyy Wassup. How are you all."

"I think you should ask this to Riya."
Sanjana (one of their classmates) said.

"Why?" Avni asked in a confused way.
Riya was blushing hard. Avni noticed it and said, "What happened tell no."

Ishita said, "Avni, yesterday after our college ended Ali called for a date and he proposed her."

Avni was super shocked, "What?? O my god. I don't believe. Are you serious. Dude Congrats. Party We want party. BTW is he blind. So how can he propose you." Avni and everyone just laughed by hearing her joke. And Riya slightly pushed Avni.

Everybody was very happy. Suddenly the bell rang and they had to go to their classroom. After the class Avni and Riya were chit chatting while Riya asked," Avni, what kind of life partner do you want?"

"You know Riya, I always have been dreaming that my life partner will be silent, innocent, soft hearted and obviously respects my family. He will always listen to me and I will rarely fight with him." Avni said this in one go.

"Well it is difficult to find this type of boy in this decade but not impossible." Riya sighed and laughed again. Suddenly Rita's phone rang and she saw the caller id as Ali. Avni saw it and Riya just blushed a little bit and Avni said, "mmmmhmm he is missing you from now ha. Go and talk with him." Riya nodded and went to talk with Ali.

While Avni was walking baby steps while she saw that a little puppy was crossing the road and a car was about to come towards it so she quickly picked up the puppy and fell down. She was hurt. Her right hand was bleeding a bit. The car owner came from the car and he literally just shouted, "Oh Miss. Are you blind or what?" said a handsome boy.

"Oh hello, mister. Are you blind? Can't you see that this puppy was crossing the road?"

"I don't care OK so you better not to argue with me." said the boy.

"What? Are you insane or what. Yo were about to kill a puppy and you just said that you don't care. Are you a human or what?"

By seeing many people gathered on the road Riya went to see what happened and she saw Avni shouting.

"Avni, what happened?."

"Riya, see this inhuman, a puppy was crossing the road and he was about to kill this innocent puppy and now he is not even realising his mistake."

When Riya saw that it was none other than the most famous busi tycoon's son, Neil Khanna and the most famous boy in their college, she just took Avni by dragging and left from that place.

" What happened Riya?"

" Avni you know who is he. He is the so of the most famous business tycoon of the country and our most famous person in the college."

"I don't care who is he." Avni just said it in anger.

Riya saw that Avni's hand was bleeding a bit, she went to the hospital and from there they went to their respective homes.