Bebe's Blackmail And Wish

Sometimes Neil would glare Avni and Avni would just rolled her eyes. "Huh ATTITUDE!" Neil thought.

After some time they returned to their respective home.

At Neil's House.

"Tillu," Shweta always calls Neil Tillu.
"You came. Go and take some rest."

"OK mom." Neil went to his room and freshen himself up. Neil was very good in studies cuz his father sometimes underestimate him very badly and that's why Neil would feel very low. So that's the reason for Neil studying so hard. He topped his 1st and 2nd year of college. So there was no confusion that Neil was a good student.

At bebe's room,
"Bebe may I come in?" Prakash asked.

"Ha ha come in." Bebe answered.

"Bebe Neil has grown up."

"So?" Bebe asked.

"So I was thinking that why don't we get Neil married?"

"You are right Prakash but will Neil be agree to get married as you know him." These all things were heard by Shweta.

Suddenly Shweta entered, "Yeah. I will make him understand."

"If he doesn't understand then I will make him understood, " said Prakash.
After that they all went to their rooms and slept.

In the morning, Neil woke up and came to the dining table. Prakash directly came to the time. "I was thinking that you should get married now."

"What? NO DAD. I don't want to get married. I will never marry."

"Listen I didn't want to know your dicision. It is just final." Neil was deadly and and so angry that he left for college without having breakfast.

Neil's mom said," Why did you do that. See my son didn't even have his breakfast. Why do you want him to marry."

"Shweta listen, I just want someone who can change Neil at least his" ayyashi"."

"Have you seen someone for Neil?"
Bebe asked.

"Yes Bebe. A very old friend of mine. Shweta you remember Ashish. He came to our wedding. He has a daughter Avni. Once I saw her when she was very small. And how well behaved she was. From that day I considered him as Neil's wife." Prakash said.

"Oh. But Neil?" Bebe asked.

"I knew Neil will not agree. That is why I have a plan." Prakash said. "See Bebe. Among us Neil always respects you the most and he always listens to you so I was thinking that you should get sick by intentionally and then you will ask Neil to get married as you wish."

"Not a bad idea but will he really marry?" Bebe asked.

"At first let us try." Shweta said. Everyone was agreed to Prakash's plan.

Prakash arranged some fake files and called Neil.

"Neil, quickly come home. Bebe had a heart attack in this morning come home quickly." Prakash said in a very tensed. He didn't let Neil to say anything.

Neil was paralysed for a moment and then he came to his senses and quickly Set off for home.

Neil entered the house and screamed,"Papa."

Prakash in the room of Bebe, "I think Neil has come. Are you ready Bebe and Shweta?" They nodded and Shweta started to cry.

"See Shweta don't overreact," Bebe said. Shweta just rolled her eyes.

"Neil quickly come. Bebe is waiting for you." Neil hurriedly went upstairs and saw Bebe.

"Bebe," Neil cried.

"Neil. I don't know how many days will I live but will you fulfil my one last wish?" Bebe said.

"Bebe plz don't say like that. You tell me. What is your wish? I will defin fulfil that." Prakash signed thumbs up at Bebe and Shweta which were unnoticed by Neil.

"Plz get married. I want to see your wife and get married to the girl which you father wants. Beta plz."

Neil didn't think twice and he just said yes for his Bebe's wish. And then Neil went to her room. Bebe, Prakash and Shweta were really happy whereas Neil was very upset. He didn't what to do but obviously he had to say yes only for his Bebe.