Honeymoon

Both Neil and Avni choked by hearing the word, "Honeymoon".

"Nahi Bebe wo kya hain na,main to abhi office join kiya hoon to mujhe bohat kaam hain." Neil said.

"Haan bebe aur mera to college ab shuru hi hua hain. To main to nahi japaungi." Avni replied.

"Haan to thik hain. Wasei bhi 15 din baad to December hain. To tab to office aur college band rehta to tab Chale jaana." Shweta said.

Neil and Avni had nothing to say. Avni quickly went to her room as she was very much disturbed by this news.

"Sharma gayi." Bebe said.

"Haan haan ab to usse sharam aigina. Mere jaisa hot handsome charming larke ke saath HONEYMOON pe jo jaigi." Neil thought. After the meal. Neil also went to his room.

"Dekho agar tum mujhe waha par zabardasti kare na to to phir main tumhe iss flower vase se jaisa bhi bohat sharp cheeze se na maar dungi." Avni said by helding a flower vase which was nearest to her.

"Arreh shant shant lady Don. Main to bohat dar gaya. Ya khuda mujhe bacha lena iss lady Don se. Main waha kyun hum abhii humara honeymoon mana kete hain." Neil said this and took some steps towards Avni.

"Dekho Neil pass mat aana. Dekho main na tumhe Sach mein maar dungi ab." Neil took the vase from her hand forcefully as she was not ready to give that vase.

"Ab kya karogi Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna? Ab to tumhare pass koi bhi jantra mantra astra nahi hain." Neil said.

Finally Avni was between the wall and Neil

Finally Avni was between the wall and Neil. Neil came closer and Avni closed his eyes and Neil came towards her ears. "Itna bhi kameena nahi hoon ki ladki yo ko respect nahi karta. Haan main tumse bohat bohat nafrat karta hoon aur main ek playboy type ka larka hoon aur mera bohat gf tha lekin maine kabhi koi ladki ke izzat leke khilwar nahi kiya hain aur nahi karunga. Aur main tumhe kabhi bhi chune ki koshish nahi karunga. Hann lekin iss bahane se ye mat sochna ki main tumhe pareshan nahi karungi. Wo to mera duty hain. " Neil said this and went to sleep. Avni was shocked, relieved and calmed.

Avni was shocked cuz she knew that Neil is a playboy so he can do anything but he didn't. He was relieved and calmed cuz nothing happened.

XXXXX
An early update as I was getting good response from you guys. Thank you so much for the support. Do vote, comment and share my story to your friends. And don't forget to follow me.