Suhagrat

Neil was awestruck by seeing Avni's beauty

Neil was awestruck by seeing Avni's beauty. Avni was looking so beautiful in her lehenga but everytime when he remembered about the selfish Avni he would forget everything in just 2 min cuz he would spend the 2 min by seeing her.

Avni reached her new home, her in laws, where she is going to spend rest of her life. There were some rituals of entering the house. Avni fulfilled the rituals.

(I wrote all the rituals shortly cuz I have no idea about it as I am a Muslim. So you guys can imagine the rituals.)

"Bhabi, I am so sorry. Main app ki shaadi mein nahi aa payi. Wo main London mein parti hoon na to meri flight delay ho gayi thi aur mere exams thi to main jaldi nahi aa saki. Sorry. To main hi apni introduction de deti hoon. To main Ashika Khanna, Neil bhaiiya ohh nahi nahi ab to Neil bhaiiya se apki shaadi ho gai. To phir apki pati ka behen yaneki main apki behen jesi nanad huii." Ashika said all these in one go which made all of them laughed. Shweta told Ashika to take Avni to Neil's room.

" Chaliye bhabi, main appko le chalti aur hum na kal bohat sare baate karenge, " And the talk continued.

After 20 min Neil went to his room. He was surprised by seeing no one in his room. At that moment, Avni came out from the washroom, trying to dry her hair with towel. Avni was wearing a salwar kamiz. She came in front of the mirror and was drying our hair with the towel and said, "Dekho at least tum mujhse ye mat expect karna ki main tumhare liye main ghunghat orke bistar par beth ke tumhare liye intezaar karu."

"Ha to mujhe bhi koi shaukh nahi hai aur ha main bistar par sounga aur tum sofa par."

Avni was totally astonished.

"What. Listen you are living in my room. So you have to listen to me only." Neil said.

"Oh hello. I am your wife and this is our room. So we will sleep vise versa."

Neil just glared at Avni and thought, "Ha ha Jo bhi karlo aj ka jo hoga usse kaise bachogi."

Avni slept on the bed and Neil slept on the couch.

In the next morning.

Neil could not see Avni. "Iske pass kya gayab hone ka jadu hain? Har wakt gayab ho jata hain." Neil took a shower and went to the downstairs. Avni was serving food to everybody as it was her first rasoi.

Avni made chole bhature, mutton, and parattha. Everybody were just impressed by Avni's cooking skills.

" Wah bhai wah. Aj to maza agaya. Matlab kya swadisht khana hai." Prakash said.

"Haan sahi kaha. Accha Avni tum ne khana bana na kaha se sikha?" asked Shweta.

"Wo ma ne sikhaya tha." Avni said.

"Haan tumhari ma ka khana bohat hi accha hain. Wo main unka help karrahi thi na usdin to maine dekha."

They finished their breakfast and while Avni and Shweta were taking the plates to the kitchen the calling bell rang.

Who came?

If you like plz don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.