The Rituals And The Marriage

After 17 days of their engagement, Neil arranged a bachelor's party. All of his friends were invited.

"Gentlemen and gentlemen, so after few days our Neil is going to be married. Wooah. Neil I am telling you this is the best feeling in the whole worldddd aaahh." Ali fell down from the stage as he was drunk.

Neil lift him up and made him sit on a chair. "Ha ha main hi jaanta hoon main kitna khush hoon iss shaadi se. I swear main usse itna pareshan karungi ki wo mijhe ek saal ke andar divorce de dega."

The bachelor party ended. After 2 days it was mehndi of Avni. The Khanna family were also invited. The two families were chit chatting except Neil who was just using his phone and Avni who was busy talking with her friends.

After that Avantika (one of Avni's friend), "Chalo hum jake humare hone wale jiju se baat karte hain. Suddenly Avni's mood went off.

" Iski kya zaroorat hain. " Avni said panicly.

" Arreh Avni tu na chup reh.Riya tu bhi chal humare saath." Srishti (friend of Avni) said.

Avni signed Riya to stop them but Riya gave an expression of she cannot do anything cuz Avni's friends will not listen to her.

The girls went to Neil whereas Avni was in tension here.

" Hello jiju." Avantika said. Neil turned with jerk and gave a little fake smile and greeted. "

" To jiju app Avni ko honeymoon pe kaha le ja rahe ho? " Srishti asked.

" Ah mujhe nahi pata lekin main Avni se thik pooch lunga." Neil deliberately said it and glared at Avni.

"How cute. Dekha humare jiju crore me ek hain. Kaise hamesha Avni ka baat manta hai. " Srishti and Avantila said happily but Riya was confused.

Next day it was haldi. 4 of Neil's friends came to Avni's home to give the haldi. "Hello bhabi. Kaisi hai app."

"Main thik hoon tum log kaise hon?" Avni said sweetly. They had a little chit chat.

And yeah finally it was the wedding day. During all these functions Neil and Avni didn't talk with each other. But whenever they met they would just glare at each other.

While Avni was being ready, Neela came inside the room. "Avni beta. ''

Avni turned and saw it was her mom. Neela came towards Avni and stood beside her. Neela signed the other girls to leave the room.

" Beta tu khush hai na iss shadi se?"

"Haan ma main bohat khush hoon. Aur mujhe pata hain app log mere liye Jo larka chunhenge wo kharab ho hi nahi sakta. Abb ma ap mujhe batao main kaisi lag rahi hoon?"

Neela smiled a bit and signed as superb.

Finally the barat entered the house. There was a big mandap decorated with flowers. Soon the pandit started the mantras and the bride and the groom maintained all the rituals.

Soon the marriage completed. They took blessings from their parents.

Now what will happen to the suhagrat?

I am gonna tell you tomorrow inshallah.

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Plz do not forget to vote, comment and share it. And plz follow me.