Chapter 4

Whenever the last class period ended, Jimin flew out of the room. I wondered just where he was going that made him rush out like that, but I shrugged it off and gathered my things before I went for the dance practice room.

I got there before Jimin had. The lights were out and no one was inside, obviously, so I awkwardly went in and set my stuff in the corner, before I sat down on the floor.

A couple of minutes passed before Jimin showed up. He smiled at me as he set his bag down near me. "I'm sorry, I took a little longer than expected." He said, and went towards the locker room. "I'm gonna get changed real quick--sorry!" He gave me a sheepish grin before he disappeared into the locker room.

He took a little long inside, and I was starting to wonder if something had happened to him when he came out in loose sweat pants and a muscle shirt. I found myself awing at how muscular he was, despite being so small. I guess if you're a dancer, you do tend to build some muscle. But I didn't think he'd be so strong. He wasn't so muscled two years ago when--

I shook my head and snapped out of it, not wanting him to catch me gawking. But I went back to gawking whenever he bent down to pull something out of his bag. My eyes wandered over his nice--

Shit.

Stop staring or you're gonna get a boner, you moron!

I gulped and averted my gaze.

Fuck.

Why is there such a big mirror?!

I looked down.

Shit.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a textbook I had. I set it in my lap, to cover up the damn boner I had. Whenever Jimin stood straight again holding a water bottle, he looked at me curiously. "Hyung, you're not gonna try to study right now, are you? I want you're opinion, so you have to watch me!" He whined, and I mentally cooed at his pouty face.

"No, I'm not going to study. I'll watch you." I said, trying to add in a reassuring smile.

"Hmph. Then why do you have the book in your lap?" He put his hands on his hips and looked at me expectantly.

I started sweating.

"Just to have something to rest my arms on..." I mumbled.

He rose an eyebrow at me. "That's a really bad excuse. Gimme your bag and books. You don't get to have them until we leave. You're grounded!" He playfully said. He grabbed my bag and the books next to me, and set them on the other side of his. Then he held out his hand expectantly for the book in my lap.

"J-Jimin..don't you think that's a little extreme? I promise you have my full attention..." You have my attention a little too well...

"Hyung...you're not getting out of this punishment." He frowned at me. "Book. Now." He held out his hand closer, and I sighed. I awkwardly lifted my legs to my chest and my boner squeezed into my lower belly. It was painful and uncomfortable, but he shouldn't be able to see it that way. And maybe it would go away sooner that way. I gave him the book, and he put it with my other books.

For the next five minutes, I avoided looking at Jimin for too long as he stretched, though at some point I did find myself gawking at how flexible he was.

Once I was over the initial shock of watching him bend himself in all kinds of ways, I started to look around the practice room. It had been a long time since I'd been in here, and they had renovated it some. The mirror was new, for one thing. There were some new pieces of equipment I could see as well. As I looked around the room, I noticed a long metal pole standing vertically off to the side of the room.