Chapter 8

After Jimin left to go get the nurse, I retreated from the bathroom. I ran out of the building, ignoring the terrible feeling in my stomach as I went, until I got to my car. I groaned and threw up in the grass near my car, before I got in and quickly drove away, heading home.

Halfway there, I received a text. I noticed that I had a text from my mom from earlier, but I ignored that one over the text from Jimin I had just received.

Jimin: Hyung, where did you go?

Jimin: The nurse gave me detention because you weren't there! 😠😠😠

Jimin: Do you feel okay? Did you get sick?

Jimin: I hope you feel better soon! Xoxo🥺😚😇

I almost smiled at his sweet texts. But then I quickly remembered that he was just playing with me. I almost threw up in my car right when I pulled up to my house. I quickly texted Jimin back what I hoped was a reassuring text before I went into the house, vaguely noticing my parent's cars were here.

Yoongi: I'm sorry, and I'm fine. I went home. I just didn't feel good. I'm gonna take medicine and a nap.

Jimin: Okay! Ily and I hope you feel better soon!🥰❤

Yoongi:👍👌

Whenever I got inside, I found my mom standing in front of the door with her hands on her hips, glaring at me. She didn't even bat an eye at my horrible form before she began to nag at me. "Why did I find a thong and someone else's uniform in the bathroom this morning?" She scolded, and my eyes widened.

Shit, he left his clothes here!?

"U-Um...I had a friend over last night..."

"Who?! I better not have a pregnant kid on my doorstep later!" She snapped.

My eyes widened. "N-No! It was a guy..."

"Oh! That's good. I thought you were exploring your sexuality to see if you were bi. But you used a condom, right? You're not gonna get any STDs from him?"

I blushed. "M-Mom, we didn't have sex. He was just a friend..."

"Neither Namjoon or Hoseok wear a thong. I have washed both of their underwears before and they were always boxers." She put her hands on her hips again and rose an eyebrow at me.

"It wasn't Namjoon or Hoseok, okay? It was someone else and we didn't have sex!"

"Fine. Now why are you home? School doesn't let out for a few more hours."

"I don't feel good so I came home..." I mumbled and tried to walk past her to go to my room, but she grabbed my arm.

"Don't you walk away from me young man!" She scolded. But then she turned into a mama bear and hugged me. "What's wrong, honey? You look like you've been crying. Do you want mama to kiss it better?" She threatened to kiss my forehead, knowing that I would come clean just to get out of it.

"No!" I complained and narrowly dodged her kiss. "I just...don't feel good. I was throwing up and it hurt, so I cried." I mumbled and tried to retreat to my room, but she grabbed me.

"You never cry when you vomit. Not even when you were little. Who hurt you?" She hissed. "I'll kick his ass!"

"M-Mom..." I hissed back. "It was no one! Just...leave me alone. I'm tired and I don't feel good!"

She sighed, and reluctantly let me go. "Alright, sweetie. Do you want me to get you some medicine?"

I gave a slight nod.

"Alright. You go to bed and I'll get you some."

I nodded again, before I retreated to my room. I changed out of my uniform and crawled into my bed. A minute later my mom came to my room with a pill and some water.

I took the pill and laid down with a quiet, "Thank you."

She kissed my temple, making me flinch and cringe. "You're welcome. I'll come check on you later, honey."

"Okay." I mumbled. She left my room, and I eventually managed to lull myself to sleep.