Chapter 1

Flashback

"You can't be serious." I whispered quietly to myself as I ducked down further behind the lockers. My friends Namjoon and Hoseok had just locked the door to the boys locker room, leaving me inside with one of the popular kids who was currently changing, totally oblivious to the situation. I didn't know why I was hiding, though. That would seem super creepy if he came over here and saw me. But...

I blushed and closed my eyes whenever he started to strip off his sweats and change back into his uniform. It was the end of the school day, and Namjoon and I had followed Hoseok into the dance club's practice room. It was equipped with it's own locker rooms, since the dancers at our school had earned many medals. So the school treated them well. But that wasn't the point. What matters was that the Park Jimin was getting undressed a few feet away from me. He had walked in while I was in one of the bathrooms inside the locker room, and Namjoon and Hoseok had abandoned me inside. I don't know what kind of kick those two are getting out of locking me in here with him, but I was going to die inside if I didn't get out soon.

Don't get me wrong, though. I wasn't interested in Park Jimin. But...as a fifteen year old boy, I was still figuring out my sexuality and was extremely nervous to see such a sexy--er...physically attractive guy like him undressed. I mean, it wasn't like he was naked or anything, but--

"Are you okay?"

My heart stopped and I jumped violently whenever I heard his voice. I hesitantly opened my eyes, to find him standing a foot in front of my crouching body, wearing only a lace thong and a shirt. My eyes widened whenever I came face to face with his thong, and I immediately stood up. I towered over the smaller boy easily, who now had to look up at me. He stared up at me with an innocent smile, totally oblivious to the predicament I had just noticed going on in my pants.

~Present time~

I don't really remember what happened after that. I may have fainted in front of him, or ran away. But what I do know, is that two years after that day, he doesn't remember me at all. But I remember him very well. Over time, I had started to notice Park Jimin more and more. Every little cute thing he would do, I would notice. He was the cutest boy I had ever seen. His chubby cheeks, that adorable eye smile, his little nose. I loved every little thing about him. His small hands, the way he moves so gracefully, how easily he can talk to just about anyone, how caring and sweet he is--all of it. He was perfection if I ever saw it.

I have no idea when I developed a crush on him. Whenever I saw him in the locker room, I didn't have a crush on him. Nor in the following weeks. He was just the Park Jimin to me. The boy who had won so many medals and contests--that gave money for winning--that the school was able to put up three new buildings in the past two years. He was amazing.

But before I knew it, every time I saw him I would feel my heart start beating quickly. And anytime he got close to someone else, I would feel my heart sink. Which was quite often. The boy was often asked out. I knew, because the people that asked him were very vocal about it. But I never knew if he accepted or not. Just that he had been asked. I had no idea if he was single or not.

On days that I would contemplate that, I would feel horrible. The type of depressed feeling that keeps you from getting out of bed, and makes you wonder if you should just give up on the person you like.

Unfortunately, no matter how hard or often I told myself that Park Jimin would never love me, or even notice me, I still liked him. I couldn't give up on him--even if I wanted to. So my crush on him would forever be a one sided love.

I stared with blank eyes as my mind fogged up with those types of thoughts. In the corner of my eyes, I could see a guy flirting with the cute boy. I could hear the guy complimenting his hair, his sweater, his eyes, his smile and his giggle. All things that I wish I had the courage to compliment him about. Then came the more vulgar, less innocent comments that I would never subject such a sweet, innocent boy to. You have such pretty thighs. I wish I could bite those beautiful lips. I wish I could take your sweet, small--

I stopped listening.

I didn't want to hear him sexualize Jimin. I didn't want to hear a thing. The poor boy was probably confused when he said such things. No way could such an innocent little boy know what those things mean. I wish I could be the one to teach him things like that. See him exploring all kinds of new things, and unravel him in every kind of way possible.

But that would never happen.

Why?

Because I was a virgin and completely incapable of bending anyone to my will. I wouldn't be able to confidently seduce the small boy. Nor would I be able to care for him properly. But the thoughts that I could--

I sighed.

Stop.

You don't need to get a boner in the middle of the school day.

My horny seventeen year old dick was already pushing up and standing out proudly, ignoring my thoughts and instead trying to fill my thoughts with Jimin beneath me, whimpering and moaning, begging me to be gentle. I sighed exasperatedly and laid my head down on the desk, ignoring my boner. Why isn't the teacher here yet? It's the last class period and she isn't even here.

"Yoongi! Are you ignoring me?" I heard a loud voice behind me before someone shook me violently. I groaned in annoyance and looked over my shoulder, knowing exactly who it was.

"What do you want, Hoseok?"

"The teacher isn't here yet! We can sneak out and have an early off!" He mumbled as he sat down in the chair beside me.

"We can't just walk out of the school all willy nilly, Hoseok."

"Ugh." He rolled his eyes at me. "You just don't want to get in trouble." He grumbled, moments before the teacher walked in. "Dammit--I should have just gone on my own!" He hissed under his breath before retreating to his seat. I rolled my eyes and watched him go. Then my eyes landed on Jimin. My eyes widened whenever I saw him staring back at me with a curious face. I blushed and quickly looked away, awkwardly putting my hands in my lap to cover my still raging boner. I hope he didn't see it--!

But why was he looking at me in the first place?