Namjin Side Story (Part 1)

So...from this point on, every couple of chapters or so I'm going to add in a side story for Namjin and a side story for Vhopekook. You don't really have to read them if you don't want to I guess, but they might start tying into some little parts of the story later on. So...yeah. It's up to you. These are just little extra bits to explain things that go on with the other couples since they probably won't be mentioned a whole lot in the main story. These side stories are going to get straight to the point a bit so as to progress them with minimal chapters, by the way. So problems that arise in this chapter, will most likely be solved in this chapter as well, or in a following chapter in the main story as a sort of afterthought.

But anyways...

I hope you'll enjoy these little clips too, though. :)

~Seokjin's POV~

"Honey, I think you've had a little too much to drink..." I mumbled as I helped Namjoon to stand. He groaned in response, leaning all over me as I sighed and helped him stumble upstairs to my bedroom. I laid Namjoon down on my bed and went to lock the door so no drunkards could come in, before I went and got in bed next to him.

Namjoon groaned and wrapped his arms around me, burying his nose in my neck and inhaling my scent. I wasn't sure if he, as a human, could smell my omega scent very strongly or knew what it was, but he often told me my natural scent felt like home to him. Anytime he would stick his nose against my scent gland, I couldn't help but smile. Honestly, a part of me wished that Namjoon was an alpha. I wanted to be mated and claimed by him, but I seriously doubted Namjoon was an alpha. My mom tells me that alphas are rough and mean, but...Namjoon is very sweet and gentle. He's caring, and he would never hurt me. So I don't think he could be an alpha. Though...I wish he were. I love Namjoon. I want to spend my entire life with him, and I know he wants the same. But as a human, he won't be able to get me pregnant. And as a human, he'd probably gave some questions whenever I started self lubricating in the middle of mating. So I haven't mated with Namjoon or anything. But...I desperately want pups. With him. But...we can't have them. He's a human, and incapable of getting a male omega pregnant. So...eventually, I'll probably have to break it off. It feels horrible to think that, but...as much as I love Namjoon, I want to be a mother. And I can't be the mother of his children.

I sighed, which gained Namjoon's attention. He looked at me with unfocused eyes, before leaned forward and kissed me. I blushed and smiled into the kiss, forgetting my dilemma and slowly moving my lips against his and trying to find a pace with his drunken self. I wasn't sure if he sensed my sadness or not, but he certainly knew how to make me feel better and get my mind off of it. I giggled quietly whenever he crawled on top of me and placed little kisses all over my neck and exposed collarbones, shivering a little each time he kissed over my scent gland.

"You look beautiful, baby..." He mumbled against my neck. I instinctively whined whenever his teeth grazed over my scent gland, feeling my pants tightening and getting wet with my slick. Shit...I have to get out of this situation...

"Thank you, honey." I mumbled while I was trying to come up with a reason to get out of this. My breath hitched whenever I felt Namjoon's fingers sliding into my pants, and I quickly grabbed his hands with wide eyes before he could notice all my slick. He looked at me with a confused expression whenever he saw the fear on my face.

He frowned and straddled my hips, pulling my hand off of his wrist and giving me a half hearted glare. "Hyung..." He mumbled. "We've been together for about two years now...and you're still afraid to have sex with me?"

I averted my gaze. I didn't know how to answer him. I wanted to mate with him. But I was afraid he would see me differently if we tried. I wanted to believe that Namjoon wouldn't let my wolfish tendencies deter him, but...