Chapter 16

Whenever I found Jimin, I gulped as I slowly approached him. "H-Hey..." I mumbled, but he didn't turn to greet me back. I frowned as I came closer and tapped on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at me with a frown, and it was then that I realized he was on the phone. It was after school, and he continued to talk as he glared at me.

"No, it's okay, Kookie. Just tell me when you're done and we can go." He said, as he glared at me and motioned for me to go away. I ignored him and instead waiting for him. "Alright, I'll be waiting outside the school. It ends at eight, right? Okay. Bye, Kookie." I watched quietly as he hung up the phone and gave me a cold glare. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize. For being so mean to you earlier. I'm really sorry, Jimin--Princess."

He frowned when he heard the nickname, but he didn't respond back. Awkwardly, I slowly tried to keep up the conversation. "So...what was that call about?"

"None of your business."

"..It sounded like you were gonna be waiting on Jungkook until rather late..." I mumbled, and he glared at me.

"I told you it isn't any of your business." He snapped, and turned away.

"Princess, I told you I'm sorry. What do I need to do to make it up to you?" I moved closer and wrapped my arms around his small waist, kissing his cheek and smiling whenever I saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

"...Kookie is going to be staying at school rather late for an after school activity. I don't want him to walk home alone so late because it's dangerous, and no one else can walk home with him, so..."

"So you're gonna stay until eight? It's dangerous for you to walk home alone so late..." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him tighter, protectively.

"Well, it's better than him walking alone."

I gave him a small smile and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Well...do you have anything to do while you wait on Jungkook? You can't stay in the school for that long, and it's gonna get cold..."

"I'll be fine." He mumbled.

"Mm...so you don't want me to take you put for awhile to kill time? I can drive you both home as well--" I offered, kissing his cheek and waiting for his answer.

"W-Well..." He blushed and averted his gaze to the ground. "I-I mean, I wouldn't mind going out with you for a bit..."

"So...like a date?" I smiled.

The corners of his mouth turned up slightly, and he nodded. "Y-Yeah, like a date..."

And so...

I took him on a little date to have a light lunch/dinner, before we ended up going to my house...

"Oh, my parents aren't home." I said allowed, as I pulled into the driveway. Jimin looked at me curiously, before he nodded.

"Are they back from abroad?"

"They have been for a few weeks. They're leaving again at the end of the month." I explained, and he nodded slightly as we got out of the car and went inside.

"Then...we're here alone?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah."

Five minutes later...

"F-Fuck, d-daddy!" Jimin whimpered in my ear as I pushed inside, not even waiting for him to adjust before I began to thrust into him as fast as I could. He moaned loudly, clawing my back as he pulled me into him, bringing me into a kiss. I groaned against his lips whenever he began to move his hips with mine, trying to get us to our highs faster. I let out a quiet grunt and began to pump his length. He whimpered, and looked up at me for permission to finish.