Chapter 15

~Yoongi's POV~

A little over two weeks has passed since Jimin's birthday. And he hasn't hooked up with anyone else. Why? Because he knows I'm watching him. Anytime he talks to a guy, I'm always watching him. I listen to their conversations and if it gets to a point that I don't like it, I'll step in and deter Jimin. I'm pretty sure it's pissing him off that I'm keeping him from fucking around with others and he hasn't talked to me since, but that doesn't stop him from following me to the bathroom and ripping my pants down for a quick fuck, which is good.

Because that way, I'm getting what I want.

As of right now, I was watching Jimin talk to a new guy who was checking out my Jimin a little too much. I was glaring daggers at the both of them, and what pissed me off even more was the fact that I could see Jimin glancing at me every once in a while. So he knew I was there. But he was still flirting. Does that little shit enjoy making me mad?

I had had enough and lost my shit the second that Jimin caressed the guy's bicep and bit his lip, staring down the guy. I let out a loud growl--which I have no idea where it came from--before I stalked over to the two and ripped Jimin away from the guy. Jimin gasped and grabbed my hand that held his arm tight enough to bruise it. "S-Stop! Let me go!" He yelped as I drug him away. The guy tried to come after us and help Jimin, but I released an earsplitting growl that, again, I had no idea where it came from. He stopped right in his tracks and let me drag Jimin off to a storage closet, where I threw him inside and locked the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I spat, shoving him against the wall and glaring down at the small boy. He simply smirked and reached up, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry. Does it bother you?"

I growled lowly at him, grabbing his pants and ripping them down roughly. I grabbed him by his thighs and lifted him off the floor. A part of me knew that he was only doing this to get a rise out of me so I would fuck him, but another part of me didn't give two shits. He moaned quietly whenever I palmed him through his thong, lulling his head back and smiling. I watched him with cold eyes and continued to tease him until he was hard. Then I pulled off his thong and prepped him, getting him all aroused and ready to take me like a good boy--but then I stopped. He gave me a confused look whenever I didn't plunge my dick inside of him like he was expecting. I just gave him a dirty look and dropped him to the floor before I walked out, ignoring his annoyed whines. I heard his loud footsteps coming after me not long after, having to jog to keep up with my fast pace.

"H-Hey, wait! H-Hyung, aren't you gonna punish me?" He asked me, stepping in my path and putting his hands on my chest to stop me.

I glared down at him and shoved him away. "You would like that wouldn't you, you little slut?" I spat quietly in his ear as I walked passed him. I could feel his hurt gaze on me as I walked off. I felt kind of bad, but he deserved it.

At least, I thought he did.

~Jimin's POV~

I...won't lie.

Lately, I had been trying to seduce other men in front of Yoongi just so he would drag me away and fuck me. I loved the angry sex we had. It felt amazing, and the only way to get it from him was if I pissed him off. But I didn't realize that it made him that mad.

But why did it hurt so bad when he called me a slut?

I mean, it isn't like I haven't been called a slut before. I'm called a slut, whore, prostitute...all kinds of derogatory terms by guys all around this damn school. I don't even bat an eye. But the second that Yoongi ever calls me a slut, it hurts.