Chapter 12

Before I knew it, it was time to head to Jimin's house for his party. I had picked him up four presents that I hoped he would like. Two of them were simple gifts that you would give someone you were courting: a cute teddy bear and some flowers. But I also got him two video games. The same one that we had played the day he stayed at my house since he had mentioned a little later in the school day today that he liked it but he'd never gotten the chance to buy it, along with another game that was similar to it but with more story to it. I sincerely hoped he liked it, because I had spent around seventy dollars just getting him these. I also hoped it wasn't too much, but I wasn't sure what to get him. I had never really bought presents for anyone besides Namjoon or Hoseok that was outside my family, and I had known them for about ten years now. Getting presents for them was like clockwork at this point. But I'd never bought something for someone I'd only know for a little over a week. So I was nervous to get there.

But I was also excited for the simple reason that I would get to see Jimin in clothes that weren't his uniform or rags that I had in my closet that would fit him. I wanted to see what his style was, and what kind of cute or cool clothes he would be wearing.

And whenever I got there, I wasn't disappointed.

The boy answered the door, wearing short shorts and a long shirt. I smiled whenever I saw him, and stared him down. "Hey, princess. You look good." I said, making him smile and giggle shyly.

"Thank you, hyung. What's all that?" He asked, looking at what was all in my arms. I had the bear and the games in a bag together, but the flowers were in my hand. I gave him a smile and offered him the flowers. His eyes lit up as he took them. He took my hand and led me inside, saying, "Thank you, hyung. Come with me!"

I chuckled, barely heard over loud music that was playing with a bunch of random people I didn't know all over his living room. He led me through the small crowd of people and up some stairs, before we went into what I assumed was his room.

"You can sit on my bed if you want to. Gimme a second." He said, and I nodded and went to sit on his bed as he gently put the flowers down and went to put some water in an empty vase he had. A minute later, he came back with the vase and put the flowers in it. Then, he came over to me. "Thank you for the flowers, hyung. I really like them."

"You're welcome, but that isn't all I got." I said, and held up the bag.

He smiled and hugged me. "You didn't have to get me anything, hyung. Just you showing up makes me happy."

"I wanted to get it for you. It's your birthday, and I wanted to get something for my little princess." I said, not really paying attention to my wording.

He giggled. "Your little princess? I don't recall becoming yours." He said, making me blush. He sat down on the bed next to me and leaned closer. "So what it is?"

"Here, open it." I said, giving him the bag. He curiously peeked inside the bag, but all he saw was a bunch of paper. He pulled out the wrappers, and I watched as his eyes lit up. He pulled out the teddy bear and a little squeal of excitement escaped his lips.

"It's so cute!" He cooed, hugging the bear.

"So are you." I said, attempting to flirt but immediately feeling embarrassed afterwards.

He simply giggled and cuddled the bear before looking up at me with big innocent eyes. "Thank you, hyung!"

I chuckled at him, shrugging off my embarrassment. "That isn't all of it, princess."

He tilted his head in confusion, and peeked back into the bag. He pulled out some more of the paper, and he smiled whenever he pulled out the two video games.

"I didn't think you were actually listening to me when I mentioned loving that game. You looked totally uninterested. And what's this?" He turned it to the back and read up on it. "It sounds pretty cool."

"It is. I've seen gameplay, but I've never actually played it myself. And did I really seem uninterested? I'm sorry, princess."

"It's okay. Thank you, hyung. I really like all of it. You didn't have to get me so much, or anything at all, really. I wouldn't have minded."

"I wanted to, princess." I said, and he smiled shyly.

"Well...thank you." He said. He slowly leaned over, and gently pecked my cheek. I blushed whenever I felt his soft lips press against my cheek, not expecting him to do that at all. He giggled quietly whenever he saw my red face, and he took my hand. "Wanna go down to the party? Or...we can bring some alcohol up here and just get wasted together, if you want?"

I considered it. I wanted to get wasted up here with him because I didn't want him to be down there where someone could spike his drink or try to take advantage of him, but I thought the smart thing to say was, "Well, you can't miss your entire party. We can go down there for awhile and come back up here together after awhile."

"Mmm...none of my other real friends have shown up yet, so I'm not really interested in going down into the party. A lot of the people down there are just past h-" He suddenly paused, and I glanced away because I knew exactly what he was talking about and it made me extremely uncomfortable.

"Hookups?" I finished for him, and his eyes widened.

"O-Oh...so you have heard about that..." His eyes fell, and I gave a slight nod.

"It bothered me a bit at first, but I don't mind it so much anymore. But..." I leaned over to him, placed my hand on his inner thigh and mumbled in his ear, trying to sound menacing and seductive at the same time. "I'll get jealous if you hook up with them anymore, princess. So don't."

I felt satisfied whenever I noticed his face turning red. I kissed his earlobe, before I said in my normal voice, "How about...I go get some alcohol, and you hook up those games? We can play around up here by ourselves."

"O-Okay.." He mumbled quietly, his eyes falling to where my hand rested on his thigh. "U-Um...get one of the cinnamon whiskeys and whichever one you want. Some shot glasses too. They should be in plain sight in the kitchen."

I gently groped his thigh. "Alright, princess. I'll be back in a second." I mumbled, before I got up and left to get the alcohol.

~Jimin's POV~

What in the world is with him tonight?!

He went from an innocent and oblivious bean to A wHoLE AsS DaDdy WiTHiN A CoUPlE HoURs?!

AnD DAmN HiS THigHs LoOK NicE iN THoSe JeAnS!?

I wAnT To SIt On ThEM?!

DAddY?!

Fuck, I'm not even drunk yet.

I bit my lip as my mind started to run wild. I wonder what he asks like when he's drunk? I wish he would throw me on my bed and fuck me raw--

I shook my head curiously. Stop it, you're gonna get a boner!

He came back while I was battling with my thoughts, holding a couple bottles, one whiskey, one fruity vodka and the last two were one fruity wine coolers. I smiled whenever I saw his choices.

"Do you like the fruity ones?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"I've never drank before."

My eyes widened. "You've never drank before?" Lucky me. Doubt he can hold his vodka.