Marco Anderson | Perlia BROTP (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
Mist
Word Count: 384

MARCO POV
Sup! I'm Marco Anderson but you probably already knew that. I'm most definitely the hottest and most charming guy at Finley High. I've been with every single girl here except one, Thalia Grace. Although, no one uses her last name without a trip to the hospital. I've tried nearly everything to get her to go out with me. I mean, who wouldn't! I'm smokin' hot and captain of the swim team. The youngest Olympic swimmer, Percy Jackson, is coming today. I assume it's for Olympic Recruitment and I'm obviously going to make the team. But that's after school, now it's time for me to try and ask Thalia out.

I spotted her talking with her friend, Atalanta. They both never accept any dates. I called out, "hey babe! My place at 7?"

"Hades no, you asshole," she growled.

"Then yours?" I charmingly smirked.

"No. I have places to be tonight anyways,"

She then proceeded to walk off with Atalanta. I'll get her later.

time skippie to when Percy comes—

Percy Jackson was seated in the school's pool chairs, watching swimmers. It was finally my turn. I completed everything with perfect precision.

"Ok, thank you I guess. I'll be going now," Percy announced. Everyone's mouth's fell agape.

"B-but aren't you here for recruitment?" Coach asked, shakily.

"No! I'm just here to pick up my cousin and her friend to take them to our camp for the weekend. The media heard I was coming here and probably thought that's why I was here," he said. Just then, Thalia and Atalanta walked in.

"Yo kelpie! Ready to go? Capture the Flag tonight and we're gonna whoop you're sorry ass. Again," Thalia exclaimed.

"You can try Pinecone Face!" He taunted back. Atalanta just rolled her eyes.

"Let's go guys. We're gonna be late," she sighed. The two nodded and walked out of the room. After that, neither Thalia Grace nor Atalanta had come back to school. Strange.