Elena Coast | Solangelo (D)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————Mist
Word Count: 518

ELENA POV
Hey! I'm Elena Coast. Just your sort of-not really-kinda-average student at Ivory High School, home of the tigers! They're grrrrreat! They should pay us to say that. Anyways, I have dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. I got a lot of freckles too. I grew up with only my mom and it's still just us. My dad left when I was like 2 months old.

My best friend at school is Nico Di Angelo. He looks similar to me except he has black hair and his eyes are darker, along with his paleish/olivey skin. I don't like him before you ask. He's like a brother to me. Besides, he's gay and I'm bisexual leaning more towards women. I've been begging to meet his boyfriend and apparently I get to meet him today. Nico's taking me to his special summer camp for kids with ADHD and Dyslexia which I have. Oh shit! I have to get to English.

—time skip(end of day)—
I greeted Nico on the front steps. Neither of us were very social, to be honest. We stood waiting for around 20 minutes when a van blaring Panic! At the Disco sped into the parking lot. It had something like Delphi Strawberry Service on it. It parked and five kids came out. Two couples, by the looks of it, a girl with blonde hair and gray eyes with a boy who had black hair and sea-green eyes. Then, a girl with choppy brown hair and a boy with blonde military cropped hair. Finally, the driver came out, a boy with sunshine blonde hair and sky blue eyes. They scanned the parking lot until their eyes landed on us. The blonde boy pointed towards Nico and I. The next thing I knew, all 5 of them were in front of us.

"Guys, this is my friend, Elena. Elena, these are my other friends. Percy, his girlfriend Annabeth, Piper, her boyfriend Jason and Will, my boyfriend," Nico introduced. Will wrapped an arm around Nico and kissed his forehead. I squealed.

"Nice to meet you guys! You're so cuteeeeeee together!!!" I exclaimed.

"She's coming to camp with us,"  he told them, blushing. In a few minutes, I was in front of a big piece of land with cabins and a strawberry field.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," Percy said. I looked around an saw a guy who looked half horse coming up the hill.

"Hello, Child. I am Chiron. Trainer of heroes. You are a demigod, I believe a child of Hades to be particular," Chiron said.

"So the gods are real?" I asked. He just nodded. I was going to ask more questions when a light came over me. I looked up and saw a fading outline of a skull.

"As I predicted. Hail Elena Coast, daughter of Hades," Chiron announced. Everyone around me bowed.

"Welcome to camp, sis," Nico said. I smiled. I knew this would be my new family.