Amaranth Lawrence | Chrisse (D)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
Mist
Word Count: 1102
I know. I know. Two Chrisse chapters in a row *insert eye roll* but I love them so suck it up

AMARANTH POV
Hey! I'm Amaranth Lawrence. I have blonde hair and grass green eyes. I never met my mom, which left me with my dad and his new wife who don't care about me and my evil half sister, Clara. She's literally a life size Barbie. Half her body is plastic and she dyes her hair, wears contacts and gets a spray tan. Enough about my family though. I attend Northwest Central High School in New York City.  My friend group consists of Anthony, a blonde boy with hazel eyes. Angela, a red-head girl with blue eyes whose dating Anthony, Me, and Chris, he has a black hair and brown eyes. I don't like any of them. I'm lesbian and proud of that. At my school, its either you're popular and respected or you're an outcast and bullied. Chris was meant to be popular because every girl thinks he's oh so handsome but nah. He hangs with us and that's cool. If you haven't guessed, we're part of the outcasts. All of us are bullied when Chris isn't around because it's usually the popular girls bullying us. Chris has said many times that he has a girlfriend and the closest we got to who it was, was her initials. CL. That's why Clara rants on and on about how it's her, my friends and I don't think it . Clara is the head popular B-I-T-C-H and all around slut. I swear she had three different guys over last weekend and I heard it every time. Today was the normal routine. Meet at the lockers, go to class, get pushed around. I got to my locker which was right next to Chris' locker. He was grabbing his textbook for our new history unit; mythology.

"Hey, Chris," I greeted like a normal person.

"Hey Am," he returned my greeting with my nickname.

"Heads up, Clara is extra violent today and is gonna ask you out again," I grabbed my textbook and we made our way to the history classroom as he replied with a nod.
———————————Time Skip———————————
It was now gym class. There were boxes of wooden swords, bows, arrows, and spears. Coach Hedge was accompanied by three people; a boy with unruly black hair, sea-green eyes and tan skin; a girl with spiky black hair electric blue eyes and a paler complexion and finally a girl with brown, stringy hair and brown eyes. All of which were very well muscled.

"Alright, Cupcakes! We have a few guests that have come to teach you today's lesson," Coach Hedge said.

"I'm Percy Jackson! I'll be teaching with the swords," the black haired boy said.

"I'm Thalia and I'll be teaching you archery," the girl in all black said.

"I'm Clarisse La Rue and I'll be teaching using the spears," the strongest-looking girl said. I glanced around and saw Chris smiling and standing tall, compared to the other kids. Clara was complaining about her nails getting messed up to her "friends"  as well.

"Go stand near the person who's teaching what you want to try out," Thalia said. Anthony, Angela and I went to bow and arrows while Chris went to spears. I was kind of surprised not gonna lie but whatever.

"Now that you've picked where you want to begin, why don't we start off with sparring. Whoever wants to spar with me, raise your hand," Clarisse said. No one raised their hand but Chris. Everyone else was too scared. I hope he doesn't get seriously hurt.

"You're going down Rodriguez," she stared him down and they took their stances. Coach Hedge counted them down. It was a blur of movement but Chris was putting up a good fight. After about five minutes, Chris was pushed against a wall with the tip of Clarisse's spear at his throat. He wasn't scared, he was smiling at her.

"Hey Risse, I missed you," he told her, moving the spearhead slightly.

"Don't call me that. I missed you too," Clarisse replied. Chris wrapped his arms around her waist and leant in. Before they even kissed, I'd already figured out that was his mysterious girlfriend. The two just began kissing when they had to pull away because of my "sister" having a temper tantrum.

"Why are you with her! I was supposed to ask you out today and you would say yes!" Clara screeched. Clarisse just raised an eyebrow while Chris was just disgusted.

"1 Ew no. 2 where'd you get the idea I'd go out with you after I rejected you about 100 times now?" Chris asked. Clara steamed and stalked off with her posse following. Just then, a low growl was heard from the doorway. I turned with everyone else and a huge black dog, the size of a garbage truck with glowing red eyes staring right at me. It pounced and I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst of it. Then, I felt like I was littered in dust. I opened my eyes and sure enough, the dog was gone and I was covered in some weird good stuff that looked like glitter.

"Okay what the hell was that?!" I asked, brushing my clothes off.

"That was a hellhound and you need to come with us," Thalia replied. I nodded and followed behind. If Chris knew these people and trusted them, I guessed I should too.

Apparently the Greek Gods exist and I'm a demigod. We arrived at Camp Half-Blood and a green light appeared around me. Then, a centaur bounded up the hill.

"Hail Amaranth Lawrence, daughter of Demeter. Goddess of the harvest and agriculture," he said. Everyone bowed around me.

"I am Chiron. Miranda please show around your new sister," Chiron said, directing the last part to a girl with dark brown hair and grassy green eyes. She was my sister, Miranda.

When I was walking back to my cabin, I bumped into a girl. She was gorgeous like holy crap. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes, her hair tied back in a bandana. Her skin was beautiful, tanish brown.

"I'm Nyssa Barrera, Cabin 9," she said, putting her hand out for me to shake.

"Amaranth Lawrence, Cabin 4," I replied while shaking her outstretched hand.

That's how I met Chrisse, found out I was a demigod and met my future girlfriend.