Elaina Pierce | Tratie (D)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
No Mist
Word Count: 623

ELAINA POV
Hey! I'm Elaina Pierce. I attend Greengrass High (A/N I made it up I think) I have long, ginger hair and blueish/gray eyes. I also have Dyslexia and ADHD. My best friend is Katie Gardner. She has brown hair and strikingly bright green eyes. Also, the gods revealed themselves so we have to take Greek and Greek history which is pretty cool. Katie sleeps through or doesn't pay any attention to every class that talks about the gods or the language yet she still gets straight A's. I usually get good grades too. Our teacher, Mr Fenzpaw (A/N I HAVE NO IDEA) has a strict policy. If your phone rings, you have to answer it and put it on speaker but can't tell them it's on speaker. I always put my phone on silent for that reason. Although, today someone forgot to put her phone on silent.

We were in Greek. Katie had fallen asleep per usual. To wake her up, Mr Fenzpaw asked her a question.

"Ms Gardner, who is the goddess of Agriculture?" he asked. She rose her head up from her desk and rubbed her eyes.

"Demeter is the goddess of Agriculture" she told him. He was taken aback but then nodded. Suddenly a phone went off. I looked around but then saw it was Katie's. She smiled and rolled her eyes as she saw the caller ID.

"Answer it Katie" Mr Fenzpaw told her. She answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey Katie-Kat!"

"Travis what do you want? I'm at school!"

"Welllll uh Leo took Jason's bag of skittles and coffee and ate everything so now he's running around camp on fire and he burnt almost every cabin but the Athena one because Annabeth almost killed him already today. Connor's standing guard at your garden cuz I know important that is to you and Percy made bubbles for everyone who's now in the lake probably having to watch him and Annabeth make out. *loud bang* uh oh! We neeed you here he just lit the big house on fire and now all the gods are here trying to stop him! Zeus shocked him and Hades made an army of skeletons. Poseidon picked him up on a wave and your mom is holding him place with vines." 'Travis' said. Everyone's mouths went wide open and Katie just rolled her eyes.

"Okay. I'm coming. But I'm not walking. Who's gonna get me?" She asked.

"Uhh I am! I'll be in through the window in 5...4...3...2..." then the glass broke in the window. The phone hung up and Katie looked unamused. She stood up and walked over to the boy with curly brown hair and blue eyes like mine. "Oops" said, who I presume is Travis.

"I'm Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter and this is my boyfriend Travis Stoll, Son of Hermes and uhh we gotta go also Elaina, you've gotta come with us. You're a demigod too! I believe Aphrodite" Katie said. I stood up and walked over to her.

"We'll be going now! I brought the car," Travis said.

Then we all jumped out the window and hopped in a a grass green Porsche with navy blue stripes. We got to Camp Half-Blood and I was immediately claimed by Aphrodite just as they thought. The two got the 'Leo Situation' as they called it under control and magically fixed the camp.

That's how I met Tratie and found out I'm a demigod! I 1000% ship Tratie!! They're my OTP! I became friends with the seven and everyone else too!