Caylee Woods | Percabeth (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
Mist
Word Count: 601

CAYLEE POV
Hi! My names Caylee Woods but I prefer to be called Cay. I have dark brown, wavy hair and hazel eyes with hints of bright green in them. I go to school at Goode High school in New York. My friend group consists of Hannah Taylor, Mathew Fay and Percy Jackson. No, I'm not in love with Percy nor do I like him. He's just my friend, I like this other guy. Percy always says he has a girlfriend, that I only believe is real, and he could be popular but he turned down being "friends" with them. Anyways, Hannah and Matt, as we call him, are dating. Their ship name is Mannah!! Anyways, today apparently in gym we have a few people coming to teach us something. Right now, we're in gym.

"Okay cupcakes! Today, I have three people from a camp in Long Island coming to teach you sword fighting and archery" Coach Hedge told us as we stood. I glanced at Percy and he had a weirdly huge grin on his face.

"Come out here!" He then yelled. A girl with blonde curly hair and striking gray eyes came in, followed by a boy with sunny blonde hair and blue eyes, and a girl with black hair and electric blue eyes. They walked up to us and stood next to coach.

"Hey everyone! I'm Annabeth Chase and I'll be teaching you guys sword fighting" the blonde girl said.

"Hi. I'm Will Solace and I'll be teaching Archery" the blonde boy said.

"Hi. I'm Thalia. Just Thalia. You use my last name for anything and your dead. But anyways, I'll be also teaching Archery" the girl with the black hair said.

"Thalia and Will are gonna take 2/3 of the class seeing as they'll each get half of that amount while I take the remaining students" Annabeth told us. We all just nodded and Percy was smiling more if that was even possible.

"Now any volunteers to come and do a bit of practice so I can see what levels your at?" Annabeth asked us. Percy put his hand up to my surprise. Nobody else did. Annabeth nodded, "very well. Percy come here" he stood up and grabbed a sword from the rack.

"Oh gods this won't ever end" I heard Coach mumble. About twenty minutes later, Annabeth had her sword up to Percy's neck and he had his hanging by his side. She smirked at him and he smirked back. He put his hand on her cheek and put in for a kiss, as he did so he spun them around after flinging her sword to the side. His sword was at her throat now. Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head a him. He pulled the sword down and Annabeth walked away, playfully punching his shoulder where he pretended to be in pain. "First rule of sword fighting, never let you guard down" Percy sang. We then all divided into groups and did archery as well as sword fighting. At the end, I met up with Percy who had his arm around Annabeth's waist.

"Hi I'm Caylee Woods but id prefer to be called Cay" introduced myself. I put my hand out for her to shake and she did.

"Annabeth Chase. You're the girl Percy babbles about how cool science was when you got out of a test by making an explosion?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. She seems really nice and I hope to be friends with her.

That's how I met Percabeth.

Give me ideassssssss pleaseeee