Thomas Miles | Theyna (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
- A/N: I'm rewriting this. If u saw Thalia and Nico before, no tf u didn't. Y'all brought me back to this after at least a year to fix my dumb mistakes, hope u like it!!
—————————————————————————
Mist
Word Count: 528

THOMAS POV
I'm a seventh grade teacher. I teach Greek and Greek history here at Franklin Middle School. My least favorite students are the twins named Halle and Nicholas Grace-Ramirez. They know every single thing about Greece and Rome, and the history, and they always correct me. On the other hand, their mother is beautiful. There hasn't been any mention of a father so that means she'll be my future wife! We can just send the little brats to an orphanage. Today is parent teacher conferences and I get to see her again!

—this time skip is named Jeraldine! She's bringing you to the conferences—

It was finally the Grace-Ramirez's turn. She walked in and took a seat in front of my desk.

"Good Evening. You look lovely Ms. Grace," I flirted. "I love your eyes."

"How're my kids?" She asked.

"I love your hair," I tried again.

"Look, I'm not here to flirt! Just tell me how my kids are doing."

"They're alright. Yes, they have passing grades but always correct my answers and usually answer questions in Greek" I told her, smirking.

"Great. My kids are good, passing all classes, being just like me" she said. Uh oh. Just like her? Is she bossy and not like a housewife? I thought. Just then a woman with dark hair, braided regally over her shoulder, and dark, sharp eyes walked in and took a seat next to my future wife.

"Sorry I'm late, got stuck at the office. Hello, Reyna Ramirez. I'm Halle and Nick's mom." She said, putting his hand out. I took it and we had a handshake. "How are they doing?"

She has kids. With another woman? What the hell?

"They're getting perfect grades but always correct myself and other students, also they tend to answer in Greek, sometimes Latin which is hard for everyone else to understand. There's a bit of tension between them and their peers over it," I informed them. "Out of curiosity, the two of you are married?"

"Yes we are. I'm glad to hear the kids are doing proficient work. I will speak to them about the language barrier issues and perhaps toning down on the corrections, I know it can get annoying from personal experience," Reyna said, gaze hard and staring, like always on edge. Honestly, I was a bit unnerved and put off. I tried to hide my embarrassment of how wrong I was about Thalia, praying to whatever gods that I could cover it well.

"That would be appreciated. Thank you for your time, I'll be happy to see Halle and Nicholas in class tomorrow," I told the parents, rising from my desk chair as they stood. We shook hands again and they turned to walk out of the door.

After the door shut behind them, I sank down into my chair and put my head in my hands. Well damn. That's how I met Theyna.