Felix Zimers | Frazel (M)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides the OC's! The rest belongs to Rick Riordan
—————————————————————————
Mist
Word Count: 238

FELIX POV
Sup. Felix Zimers here! The hottest guy at DRS. I get all the ladies cuz' all the ladies love Felix. Well, all but one. Hazel Levesque. She always says she has a boyfriend which is so fake! I'm going to ask her again.

I walked up to her at her locker. "Hey babe. You, me, movies at 7 and then we can have some fun?" I asked her, grinning.

"I'm in a serious relationship. Leave. Me. Alone!" She yelled.

"How serious could a relationship be?! We're in 8th grade!" I yelled back.

"Come see! He's picking me up after school" she said, slamming her locker and running to class. Picking up? Maybe his parents are driving.

——— this time skip is named Irene and she likes Pegasi ———

We all waited outside for Hazel's "boyfriend" to come. A blood red Maserati with gold striped on the side pulled up. I guy who looked Chinese-Canadian came out. He had a baby face with muscles and he was really tall. He walked over to hazel and spun her around. He then kissed her on the lips. Wait! Kissed her?! HES REAL! My mouth was wide open. She just hopped in the car and they drove away blasting music from the...1940s?

That's how I found out Hazel had a boyfriend.