{Write Your Words}

Mature Content maybe. Wait, it actually is but I don't know if I'll write the whole explicit scenes.

Because I don't wanna hurt anyone unintentionally :/

Aight trash again

Anyways, emo shit said hai

So,

Jaemin gets transferred into a new seat at the very front of the classroom. Why? Oh, because Haechan wouldn't stop bothering him and now he was the one that got in trouble instead.

He really doesn't like the front row, because the teacher has their eyes on you and you can't do shit about it.

His new desk mate is someone he doesn't know, which makes him think, is he new?

Answer is, No. He's not.

Lee Jeno, a student who sat at the very front of the room and at the very center of that row.

Many students doesn't know or remember Lee Jeno, nobody really noticed or observed him.

Teachers though, always remembered the boy and strangely enough, has a special place in their hearts making them soft.

Why? That's for them to know, while the students don't. They know how kids these days can be when they find out about a person's problem.

They didn't want to cause anything or make the matter worst for the raven haired.

Jaemin thought moving to a new seat would be hell.

But instead, it was a hard journey for not only him, but the boy beside him as well.

You see, Jeno is mute, he doesn't speak or utter a single word.

It irritates the pink haired a lot, it was somehow annoying whenever the boy would just use his head or shoulders to respond or just keep quiet at all.

But what made him interested on finding out about Jeno's possible secrets was the boy's diary.

The raven uses his little notebook almost all the time and carries it everywhere.

If he doesn't shake or nod his head, or even shrug his shoulders, he takes his pen and writes down letters to form some words instead.

What happens when Jaemin takes the risk he didn't know that would be included in his journey to find out Jeno's secrets?

What happens when it started by him taking a single glimpse of Jeno's diary?

Why is he so interested into Jeno's life?

Teaser:

"Hey, I'm Jaemin. You probably already know who I am, part of the dance team and stuff?" The pink haired said as he took his seat.

His new desk mate on the other hand, looked a bit bothered yet kept quiet. He just gave a nod before looking back to the front.

Jaemin grunts at the action, finding it rude as he huffed. "The disrespect," he muttered.

The boy beside him heard it but didn't say anything, he just sighed and thought to himself, "the cockiness," before spacing off once again.