{To The Core}

Descendants lol

Yeahh that's the plot.

Sort of, I'm not following the story line and all lmao

Just some of the characters ideas...

Jeno, the son of Maleficent.

Jaemin, son of Aurora.

I'm pretty sure y'all know what goes down.

Jeno and his gang gets transferred to (please suggest name of kingdom and school.)

Jaemin is a normal student at said kingdom, though he despises the villains and it doesn't help when said villains' kids are getting transferred at his school.

What happens when he crosses path with one of them?

Suddenly, he's more intrigued at them than loathed.

Teaser:

"Will you watch where you're going, freak?!" Jaemin yelled glaring intently at the raven haired boy.

Said raven haired boy didn't say anything, he had his eyes staring at Jaemin with curiosity. That only made the elder more aggravated than before.

"You don't even have anything to say, clearly you're planning something to make my day miserable. But news flash, your presence is already annoying," Jaemin sneered.

The raven haired boy blinked before furrowing his eyebrows, "why don't you go take a walk and clear off your mind. Clearly, you're stressed." He said.

Jaemin scoffed, "with you and your stupid gang transferring here when we don't need you and you guys don't belong here. Of course."

"Chill, I don't even know what I did." The younger pouts.

Son of Aurora only huffed and clicked his tongue, "you haven't yet. But I know you will."

"And why's that?"

"Na Jaemin, son of Aurora. Displeased to meet you."

Son of Maleficent only bursted into laughter afterwards as if he was being pranked. But they both know Jaemin is deadass serious.

"Not my problem, later, Jaem." The raven haired boy smiled lazily before planting a chaste kiss on Jaemin's cheek before walking off.