{Home Sweet Home}

Aight this was a sort of hesitated idea.

But anyways...

Jeno and Jaemin are stepbrothers.

Jeno's dad remarried to Jaemin's mom.

The thing is... Stepbrothers aren't supposed to be in love.

(Jeno is like bratty and confident again cuz I know some of y'all barely see that and it's usually shy Jeno, lez try?)

No matter how strict and overprotective Jaemin can be.

No matter how annoying, stubborn and bratty Jeno can be.

And no matter how they know this is stupid and their parents are literally in love with each other.

They're as in love as their own parents are.

nurxnjsuhh  is this okay?

Teaser:

"Hey mom?"

"Yes darling?"

"Can I go hangout with Mark and Renjun?"

"Yes of course, but bring your brother with you."

"What? But he's not even their friends!"

"Exactly, and he's new here. Might as well introduce him and help him will you?"

"But–"

Footste were heard and in enters Jeno who immediately walks over to the mother and son duo.

"I heard the conversation."

"Are you eavesdropping?!"

"Not the point but sure. Anyways, I'd love to go, let me change real quick."

"What?! Wait–"

"Jaemin, bring your brother with you. It's a great way to bond as well!"

"Of course dear mommy, Jaemin hyung here will surely be fun to be around with," Jeno said sweetly and winked at the elder step sibling before leaving towards upstairs.

Jaemin sighed and turns to his mother who was peacefully enjoying her cup of tea. "Just so you know, you had just let a devil inside of our beloved home."

His mother tsked and rolled her eyes, "don't be dramatic, he's just very outgoing and all. Now go wait for your baby brother and Please, don't insult him."

"Whatever."