{Magic Of Friendship}

This one is like from my little pony

Jeno – Twilight Sparkle

Jaemin – Rainbow Dash

Uhm this one is shit, really.

It's just them being friends, but what if feelings get involved?

Surely it should go away right? They're best friends for years, they're not going to let feelings ruin their bond. But what if they let the feelings in and the worries out?

So uhm, Jeno is magic? Like idk, He's a nerd and does spells a lot like what Twilight did.

Jaemin is rainbow dash, obviously loyalty. He's still getting there and he has wings and stuff.

Jeno has a wand instead of a weird horn on his head, he has wings too cuz Twilight had some when she turned into a princess.

They do things together, like the cliche "we're just friends" type of thing but the feelings are clearly there, y'know?

They go through struggles, success and a lot in their friendship, it only escalates when feelings are pushed in.

But that's the Magic of Friendship right?

You start of as friends but ends up as something more.

Teaser:

"Nana, get down from there!" Jeno exclaims as he watched his best friend fly up at the sky.

"Why? This is fun!" Jaemin chuckled making his friend grew even more anxious.

Jeno gets his wand, "you're still healing dumbass!" He yells looking at Jaemin's left wing that was wrapped with a bandage.

The boy scoffed, "I feel great No-yah!" He chirps.

The said boy tears up, "b-but you'll get hurt," he mumbles as his hand was dropped to his side with the wand facing down.

Jaemin heard and saw the change of his friend's aura, he frowned and fluttered back to the ground and lifts the boy's chin up, "okay, I'll stop."