{Hot n Cold}

Jeno has water/ice powers(Like Elsa lmao) and he can only control it a little bit so yeah he wears gloves as well.

Their school is separated into sections(Kinda like Hogwarts)

Water/Ice– some looks sweet and nice and some looks cold but sensitive ones (sorta Hufflepuff)

Fire– Cocky ones and shit(Slytherin)

Air– Intelligent and Clever ones, mostly at the library and tutoring club (Raven Claw)

Earth– Brave Ones, mostly the class president and shit (Gryffindor)

Jaemin and Jeno are complete opposites, they're rivals– well sort of if Jaemin teasing and bothering poor innocent Jeno counts.

Jaemin's power is fire, Jeno's is water/ice. Like I said, complete opposites, but opposites attract right?

Again Jaemin's older in this because I said so.

Teaser:

"You seem wet–" the dark brown haired smirked "maybe because I'm too hot for you"

The soaked white haired boy groaned at the older, curse his stupid self for not controlling his powers well. "Water can evaporate fire, remember that"

Jaemin chuckled at him "and Fire can melt ice"

"I will freeze you" Jeno threatens trying to look intimidating but to the elder, he only looked like a small kitten.

"Aww how cute, I'll melt your heart in return" he winks as the younger huffed at him shivering.

Noticing, he grabbed a towel and wraps it around the boy's shoulders "because you definitely froze me of your beauty, love"