{Unconditionally}

Welp-

Enemies to Lovers.

Yeah, friendship was skipped on their part.

Uh.... So, this is a police and gang member Thingy

Since the title "119" is already stolen- I chose Lee Jeno's iconic line "I think We Twisted"

So- Jaemin is a police officer, one of the best ones (my brain isn't working so idk what the fuck is it called)

He was good with his job, he was fast, strong and could catch the suspects easily.

Except one,

A gang member with dark brown hair was really good at escaping. One second he was right in front of you with a stolen jewel, and the next, he's at the ceiling smiling quite adorably at you like he was innocent.

But he's not, he steals stuff whenever he's given a mission, he sneaks inside like a cat, he runs fast like a cheetah, he smiles adorably like an angel.

And Jaemin could only sigh in frustration, he goes back to the station empty handed.

The dark brown haired boy not only steals stuff, but sometimes, he'd make a short conversation, gives them a few dollars, apologizing quickly before grabbing the rope from the roof and being lifted up to the helicopter.

He hates the dark brown haired boy, He's just so...mysterious.

Why does he apologize and give them money when he literally just stole something?

Then one night, Jaemin and the dark brown haired boy meets at a dark alley way. It was unexpected, everything was, the boy was infact crying and bleeding.

Jaemin helped him despite hating him, he was in shock and confused. It only grew more when the boy kissed him and stayed the night.

Since then, Jaemin kept a secret, nobody knew, even his colleagues.

His secret was dating one of the gang members they were trying to catch for months, named Lee Jeno.

It feels so wrong, but so right at the same time.

Yeah right, a Police officer dating a gang member they're supposed to catch? That's definitely Twisted bullshit.

Jaemin's older. Okay bye.

I think imma make Jaemin older in most of these o.O

Lmfao.

Teaser:

"Do you realize how close you were to getting caught?!" Jaemin said stressed out as Jeno was pinned to the wall.

The boy only giggled, "Yet, I didn't," he shrugged.

"I don't even know why I'm dating you," Jaemin rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms on Jeno's waist.

"Yeah, a Police officer dating a rival gang member? Definitely weird," Jeno smiled as Jaemin huffs, "I think we twisted," pecking his lips.

Jaemin sighed, "you think?" Jeno only hummed and pulled him back to a kiss.