✓ {Like Nature}

Na Jaemin, the crown prince

Lee Jeno the castle's new staff

Both are different

One being rich, loved and praised, the other being poor, hated and unwanted. not to mention they're in a forced marriage. Jaemin always admired Jeno, the way he laughs, speaks, smiles and everything that he does was just...pretty. He does things so elegantly, he speaks so softly, and he touches so gently.

He was like an Angel, very sweet and kindhearted, very polite and caring, very beautiful and innocent. It drives Jaemin nuts, the boy was Like Nature. Nature is beautiful, it's very calm, soft and had many things to admire...coincidentally like Lee Jeno.

But nature is also dangerous, so many things that hide from trees, bushes, rocks, hills and etc. Animals that are quite vicious and will attack if they want, a few holes Or cliffs where you don't know there even was, the weather was unfair, it'd be sunny for a moment and turn rainy in the next.

You'll get hurt in nature as there's many things you don't know what it's capable off. Although it's like a human, the hills and cliffs are like their problems that haven't been solve, the things that haven't been fixed, the weather is like their emotions, The vicious animals are like their shield, their protection for who dares to hurt mother Nature itself and scare them off.

Lee Jeno is like Nature, beautiful but dangerous. Those who have been friends with the boy have said that they have had experienced getting attacked out of jealousy from anyone as they want the pretty boy for themselves, getting/or even witnessed the poor boy getting beaten up by anyone who takes advantage of him , being treated differently from almost anyone despite all he has been was nice.

Still from all of this, he moves forward, ignoring the pain both physically and mentally, from getting yelled at for doing something whether it was an accident or not, to getting sexually harassed by a few guys in the kingdom and getting told for being a...slut for literally nothing.

Despite all of these, Jaemin wants Jeno, he admires him, and he is going to be the boy's Husband soon. He plans on saving him from these unfairness, protect him from anyone who dares to hurt him to show him he's safe and loved. Because that's what he deserves. Jaemin is Nature's barricade.