{Cover Up}

Jeno is a makeup guru and does ASMR —Or what he likes to call as JSMR— (y'all decide how many subs he has)

Jaemin is a vlogger(y'all also decide how many subs he has)

They met at VidCon and well let's just say, a single picture is what it took to have them "Fake Date"

But– they barely knew each other, yet they already have some dislikes for the other.

Jeno thinks Jaemin is too loud and annoying sometimes, especially when he has to vlog everything.

Whilst Jaemin thinks Jeno is too weird and puts/Does too much makeup that he started calling him "Barbie" because of his blonde hair and pink outfits, oh and most definitely thinks the boy is not cute at all– definitely.

Again, I like older Jaemin so Older Jaemin it is :)

Teaser:

"Are we done yet Barbie Doll?" The white haired asked a little annoyed as the blonde dabs the makeup sponge harder after hearing the nickname.

"Ow!"

"Do not call me Barbie doll" the blonde grumbles

"Everyone, did you know Jeno here is like Barbie? Post some edits of him and tag me! Give this video a big thumbs up and I'll give a kiss to Jeno" the blonde almost drops the makeup brush.

"Wait what?!" He shrieks quietly as possible because of the concept of the damn video.

Jaemin leans in smirking almost hitting the mic.

"It's a promise" Taking the palette from Jeno's hand and swipes his point finger on the purple eyeshadow "for the viewers Barbie Doll"

He smears his finger on Jeno's cheek and leaves a purple stain "like that would happen" the younger grabs a tissue and wipes his cheek "now be quiet, this is a JSMR makeup tutorial" the elder groans and sits back down.