{Hoot}

Okay, title isn't sure yet but whatever, might change it when I have a better one I guess

Anyways, this one is a shit one like everything else in this acc

Magic school...ish? I guess, idk I'm braindead, dunno how to explain.

ANYWAYS,

Jaemin and Jeno are best friends.

Jaemin, the cliché playful and flirty well known guy.

Jeno, complete opposite. The calm and nerdy guy.

(Okay, I'm just craving because I saw pictures of nerdy Jeno, and have a reason to wanting to bring back the glasses bc he doesn't wear them anymore 😭)

Jaemin wants to learn archery, especially by the fact that there's an upcoming competition for it soon.

He attends it because.... Why the fuck not?

Oh and mainly because he just wants extra points to make it up to Jeno who got upset that he got himself in trouble, but we don't talk about that.

Problem is, he doesn't have anyone to ask for help.

Well, except Jeno. His bestfriend.

Some simple persuading acts to which resulted Jeno to sigh and let himself get dragged to the archery field, supposed to be in the library to get a book but this happened.

They were doing good. Jeno taught him the basics, how to properly hold the bow, aim, and focus.

Until a small mishap happened due to Jaemin's playfulness and mixed flirtiness.

Teaser:

"So just gotta hold it and shoot, basically. Easy."

"Don't forget to focus, Nana." Jeno added with a pout, a little concern that his friend might get hurt.

Jaemin snorts as he ignores him, he glances at the bow and arrow he's currently using for this practice and complains, "why do we have to use the cupid's bow and arrow?"

Jeno scoffs at him and crosses his arms, "because, this one is safer than the other ones. Since it's used for human targets but– besides the point!"

Jaemin laughs at him, "you're so cute, dotori." He shakes his head with a silly grin, said grin only widening when he saw a glimpse of his best friend's cheeks turning pink.

The younger groans and stomps his foot on the grass, "just shoot your target already." Getting impatient with this out of the blue plan but mostly saying it due to embarrassment.

Laughing once again, Jaemin turns back to him with his bow and arrow aimed towards his figure. "Shoot you, dotori?" He playfully says.

He didn't realize that his grip was loose, and his fingers slipped before he even knew what happened next.

"Ow!"

"Oh fuck–"