Then I Fought a Bug and a Cyborg Chicken.

Godzilla and her friends loved the lava pits, especially the hothead of the group. It was nice to sit back and let the heat just melt away the stress of the day. Godzilla just sat back and relaxed like always, basking in what were essentially hot springs to Kaiju Girls. However, while she may physically be feeling good, her mind was rattled by what she encountered today.

First the impostor, Gojira the male called himself. She surprisingly learned the pronouns from Rodan, who knew about the pronouns the humans used for their male counterparts. Then again, Rodan literally did go around more often so she guessed it made the most sense of her knowing that stuff despite her raw aggression and bravado. Anyway, she thought about him, how he outclassed her, how he dealt with that space bitch, his fire power, and that strange connection she felt. On top of all that, she was genuinely concerned about his warning. Yet here she was soaking it up and he was out, training apparently. He didn't even seem used to his body and that made the wound to Godzilla's pride even more grizzly. It was rage inducing to be beaten like that.

She hefted her buxom frame from the lava with an objective in mind: training. starting tomorrow, she and her allies were gonna get on some serious training and prepare for whatever was thrown their way, especially her. She sure as hell wasn't gonna rely on Gojira for support... in fact, she was gonna aim to dethrone that self proclaimed king. She smirked to herself, eager to get some payback on Queen Ghidorah if she showed her mug again and then surpass her pretender once she was sure the planet was safe. They would throw down once more and she'd be the one standing triumphant over him. More importantly, teach him a lesson for creeping out Junior like that.

Still, she couldn't help but wonder about this Minilla of his he kept mumbling about. Sounded like his kid or something. The way he looked at Junior as he said that made her maternal instincts, a tiny piece of it, flare up in an odd sympathy. If he wasn't such an ass, he'd ask him about it. Maybe after she kicked his ass seven ways to Sunday she supposed.

XXXXX

Gojira grumbled, awkwardly stretching out his legs as he sat on a beach directly in front of the sun set. Not enough bulk and his arms felt too long. He felt too light and his skin was too damn soft... at least it looked that way. He wiggled his toes and fingers, swished his tail back and forth, and cracked his neck. He was adjusting at least and his natural powers were still felt right to use. That was good.

What didn't feel good was his clothing. He was an animal and thus used to being being naked. He was half tempted to rip his pants and other garments off yet decided against it. No need to stand out more than he already has and, subconsciously, it didn't feel right to be without them. At the very least, he wasn't wearing as much clothing as those... Kaiju Girls.

Kaiju Girls. Gojira had to ask himself, what even was that? Human woman who became kaiju hybrids, the other way around, or something else entirely? It was all so confusing. This whole ordeal was just confusing and therefore immensely aggravating. Their resemblances to the other Daikaiju of his world, their combat tactics, their communication, they way their bodies... in those outfits... those hips...

Gojira quirked a brow, shook his head, and mumbled to himself. "Where the hell did that come from?"

All this thinking. Gojira was far from unintelligent, but he was hardly the contemplative type. Why think so much with all the eating and sleeping to be done. When he could be playing with Minilla. Minilla. Junior. Godzilla. His son and the others, his counterpart and her daughter. Those two were the only ones who didn't make him feel weird in the same sense as the other Kaiju Girls. They made him feel depressed in a way. Gojira figured it was because his counterpart was a subpar fighter, but that also felt like the wrong conclusion to come too. There was something more to her, to them. Something that made him want to... belong? Perhaps it was the mere thought of there relationship, clearly like his and Minilla's. It made his chest feel heavy to say the least.