And she Said Too Much!

AN: Yo, Godzilla X Kong, I can't fucking wait! Love the Monsterverse movies!

The comic is out btw and now at fifteen pages!

Little hint for this chapter: Godzilla unleashed. You'll know if you played.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE COMICS! FEEL FREE TO SUPPORT ME AND THE OTHER CONTENT CREATORS DOING THIS!

Patreon! Please donate if you want:

https://patreon.com/Serendipitous_House_Pet?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW), Insta: 1_s.h.p_1, Deviantart: AQuickSeriesOfWords, Pixiv: Attic_Addict

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10, 10% plus if private. Email me.

As always, thank DragonKingDragneel25 for beta-ing!

Thanks for all the support guys!

XXXXX

"This is insane, this crazy, this nonsensical, am I missing anything else!?" Kraven said as HEAT rushed towards the lowlands with their gear. They were practically driving like maniacs to reach their destination, "Okay, okay... is there anything damaged, out of fuel, or anything of the sort?"

"No, it's all looking good," Elise replied before she scrambled to grab a hold of her seat as the jeep bounced, "Really wish there were actual roads here!"

"Let's file a complaint!" Randy retorted. He didn't mean to sound so offended, but everyone was panicking, including him, "let's ask these assholes to make an emergency runway for scientists and monsters!"

"Anguirus is just up ahead after we get to the boat," Nick told everyone as he sped up some more, "I want to gear up on the double time! I don't know how long we have, so we need to make this quick and thorough!"

There was a certain contradiction that could be made there, but no one was going to mention a damn thing about it now. Anguirus, the unrelenting as they called her in Siberia, was actually brought down by the toxin. They knew it took a lot for her to go down and to see her already like this? It was scary and it was even more scary to think about what might happen if something befell one of the Earth Defenders. And Zilla was currently with them.

Thankfully, their boat was still there and completely untouched. Unfortunately, she wasn't exactly close by, no doubt heading somewhere more secluded off the coast. Fortunately, she could be easily tracked. Unfortunately yet again, reaching and helping her would be hard, not only given her size but position. But that wouldn't stop them.

But they needed to understand that toxin pronto.

"Craven, you and me will be the first to go in," Nick told them as he stopped the car, "So don't get too squeamish."

"N-no promises," Craven muttered, even as he braces himself. He was frightened, but he was more frightened of what would happen if they failed.

XXXXX

'I always hate coming here,' Godzilla thought to herself. Above her Mothra was flying high in the sky, 'Something always feels off about South America... and I don't know why. Like there's something more here.'