We Checked Out Her Tunnel...

Gojira found himself happily training Minilla along the coast of Monster Island. The other monsters were off and attending to their own businesses. The GDF was nowhere in sight either which meant today was a rare and well earned relax day for the Godzillas.

It was with a game they made, where Gojira used his long tail to hold up a dead orca and Minilla did all he could to reach the fresh catch. Gojira hoisted it above his head and the tiny titan had done all he could to reach for it, be it climbing on him, attack him, and even jumping to reach for it. This was done to help him develop his muscle and agility.

Gojira never made it easy. He wouldn't insult his son like that and whenever Minilla occasional did it, he'd find some way to reward the child.

Minilla hissed in frustration and without warning, powerful heated pitch black smoke flowed out of his mouth to hit Gojira square in the snout. Gojira made a sound akin to both coughing and laughter from the sudden breath attack.

He immediately waved it away only to find himself in a desolate city rather than his home. To Gojira's horror rather than mere confusion, Minilla was no longer beside him. No, his son stood far away.

Worse yet, the duo wasn't alone.

It was dark and almost hard to see, but one could make out the form of a dragon... a three headed dragon that stood behind a fearful Minilla. Neither Godzilla's could so much as roar before the heads lashed out against the son of Gojira liker vipers.

XXXXX

"Stop digging in my holes!" That was Megalon's outrage yell.

Next came Orga's rebuttal. "You're digging in the wrong spots, traitor!"

Not the words Gojira expected to hear upon waking up this morning nor did he want to hear them. Every time the aliens spoke, it was like a switch in his head was going off and telling him to at least maim them, though he choose not to. However, he may come to follow the switch of his with how loud they were screaming and how close they were to him. His eyes snapped open and he huffed as they continued to howl like hatchlings.

"Stop digging there!" Megalon childishly yelled. Gojira could feel the small tremors of her stomping.

From the sounds of that crash, Orga threw something. "Your structure is poor and crude! I am fixing it!"

That was apparently the last straw from the insectoid Kaiju Girl. "Rriiiaaarghii!"

"Mmmrrwwwwn!"

Numerous small tremors could be felt along with screaming and roars. Gojira punched the tree he was leaning on and roared. "Enough of this! It's not even noon!"

Gojira quickly stomped his way to the arguing aliens to find them fighting next to three large holes along the coast. Megalon and Orga were rolling around until Megalon managed to kick the bulkier alien off. They both stood back up and prepared to fire their cannons. Rather than let this play out, Gojira fired his Atomic Breath between them and instantly gained their attentions. "What are you mongrels up to!? Your racket infuriates me!"

"I-I can explain!" Megalon nervously fidgeted in her spot before pointing towards Orga. "She was touching my holes! Fiddling with them when I told her not to!"

Orga rapidly shook her head and pointed back. "No, I was stopping her! And besides, you've clearly violated the conditions of boundaries set up with the span of those tunnels in some parts with your poor structure!" she finished while pointing to the holes.

Megalon was confused and enraged at Orga's accusation. "What boundaries in regards to digging!?"

"Don't try to loophole this!" Orga snapped.