They Needed a Place to Stay.

The sun had come out, the clouds departing to reveal the mid day sun bearing down on the ocean. There was even a small rainbow for a short time as they trekked back home.

"This is bullshit." Rodan grumbled. She was carefully carrying an unconscious Mothra in her talons.

Godzilla, swimming on the service next to Gojira, rolled her eyes, carrying parts of Mechagodzilla. "You've said that twice."

"And I might just say it again!" Rodan snapped, almost dropping Mothra in her outburst "They're no longer our concern!"

"Shut your gibbering mouth." Gojira told her, now fed up with her complaints. He was carrying both Ghidorah and Gigan on his shoulders. "Look beyond your short sighted vision. Could you imagine what the GDF would do if they got they're hands on them? The ship of the alien's alone is bad enough." Both Godzilla and Gojira both understood that keeping as much alien tech and bodies out of their reach was now priority. They already had cyborgs and possibly robots at their disposal, who knows if they could suddenly get a boost in confidence and started throwing their new toys at them now that the other threats had been dealt it.

Godzilla nodded. "Besides, we gotta make 'em understand the rules here. The Daikaiju rules."

Rodan let out an irritated sigh, but she ceased any further protests. She glanced behind her, monitoring the human ships behind them. Just watching them, possibly waiting. It annoyed and creeped her out to no end.

Luckily for them, they made it back to monster Island without further trouble and came upon the welcomed sight of both Orga, who was unconscious, and Megalon, who's dejected face turned to astonishment upon their arrival, tied against a larger boulder. Anguirus caught sight of the approaching Kaiju girls, and boy, and happily waved at them to come over. "Hey, about time you guys showed up!"

"You're awesome, mom!" Junior immediately ran up to Godzilla and hugged her. "I knew you would get back all cool and triumphant!"

"Of course." Godzilla guffawed as she set down the broken Mechagodzilla in front of Orga. Junior's smile faded as she noticed Mothra in Rodan's hold. Godzilla softly gripped her shoulder. "She'll be fine. You know how she is."

Junior nodded, knowing how deceptively tough Mothra was, and decided to tell her mother something else on a more happy note. "Hey, while you guys were away, I managed to shoot down an enemy saucer. Jerk didn't know what hit 'em."

That got a big smile out of Godzilla and she patted her girl's head. "That's badass."

"You should be proud, little one." Gojira spoke up, working up the nerve to say something casual to his kin. He placed the two other knocked out aliens next to Orga and Megalon while Queen Caesar pulled out more strong vines. "Keep practicing with your power."

"Uh, yeah, thanks Gojira." Junior uneasily replied, inching away from Gojira and towards Godzilla, who narrowed her eyes at him. Gojira mentally chided himself for what must've awkward, out of the blue approach. At the very least, it was a start he supposed.

Rodan set Mothra gently down against a tree and walked towards everyone else. "So, you had to deal with trouble on your end?"

"Yep." Anguirus answered and tossed the awake alien a glare. "But Megalon pulled the opportunist approach on us."

"And naturally, we feigned ignorance until the armada was dealt with." Queen Caesar added.

"You know," Megalon spoke up slowly. "You really don't need to keep me tied up." She gestured towards the comatose Queen Ghidorah. "I'm literally a full on traitor now since I have no incentive to help her."