I Knew Where to Strike.

Gyozen sighed as he watched the sun rise, awaiting news on Yoshiro's shaky condition. Small contingents of GDF forces were scattered around the globe, briefly engaging with the Kaiju Girls they could, the alien insect and cyborg bird being the latest one. The Earth Kaiju had a knack for avoiding them, but that was to be expected given their unfortunate experience with them over the years.

He snarled, but mostly kept his temper in check. He had to remain professional for his sake and the sake of his troops. He sent his report in a few hours back and no doubt expected some outrage at the lack of favored results. Not that he blamed them. They should've been able to take in at least one or two Kaijus. But Gyozen overestimated the GDF's newfound strength and it costed them.

A mistake he wouldn't make twice. Some new strategies were in order, especially now.

"General Gyozen." The ships leading medical officer came it. As one would expect, a middle aged person with years of experience written all over their face.

"The status report. Make it quick." Gyozen ordered curtly.

The Medical officer nodded and she went on to explain, "She's stable. But still heavily injured. She suffered some burns on her right arm and the force of the Kaiju's finger no doubt caused the broken ribs. There was some internal hemorrhages as well. I doubt..."

Gyozen briefly tuned her out and thought back to that night. That vivid aura and look of gleeful malice on the Kaiju Boy's face as he took those human lives, the various images he got before he delivered demise to the humans aboard those ships, and the utter fear he put into the survivors. But that biased part of Gyozen could only think of the way Gojira nearly took Yashiro, the way he aimed straight for her.

"General?" The woman's voice brought him back and he realized his hands were slowly denting the railings. He was losing his temper again. "Are you alright?"

Gyozen waved it off, calming himself. "No. But I don't require medical aid. Return to your post."

"Yes sir." The officer replied, heading back to return to her duties of tending to the injured or worse.

Once again, Gyozen was left alone to stew over his thoughts. Thoughts of what tell the other members of the UN once the call came, Serizawa's potential actions, and, most importantly, how to deal with them. Deal with him, the devil among those filthy demons that plagued the world.

Down below, The GDF engineers and their drones creations were working overtime to repair and outfit Kiryu for her next performance. Gyozen would make sure Gojira's bloodlust would come to a solid freeze. Once he was out of the way of humanity, the rest would fall like a made line of dominoes, one horrendous abomination at a time.

ZZZZZ

Gojira could tell by the beams of light on his face that the morning sun was approaching. He dozed off during the night and cursed to himself as he awoke. At the very least, Queen Ghidorah didn't try to sneak off or pull some nefarious plot out of the air involving him. He didn't know he her long but he wouldn't put it past a Ghidorah.

Queen Ghidorah hmped and folded her arms, which put emphasis on her already sizable chest. "Oh, you're finally up? Enjoy your beauty rest?"

"Yes." Gojira drawled. He could feel the other Godzillas. They weren't together, not yet, but they were getting closer. He could start to make his way over to them with Queen Ghidorah in tow. "We're going to be here a little longer then were heading out to the ocean."

"Fine." Grumbled Ghidorah, clearly nettled at how the cave walls chafed at her wings. She was pretty much fidgeting most of her time there, not really requiring any sleep. Instead, her mind kept going back to Gojira and his odd ways, his effect on the others, and his mystery. She decided to ask something, "You know, Male Lizard... it's just us."