That's When They Met...

AN: As always, thank Dragonkingdragneel25!

Another new chapter! This time the normal length, not counting AN!

Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

My Kofi is: https:///serendipitoushousepet

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW)

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10. Email me.

Damn, my story is doing really well. I'm happy and proud. And I have you guys to thank!

Anyway, Webtoons is still under production! Concept art and designs are still under way!

And GvK comes out March 31st. So excited! Let the memes never end!

And please, do enjoy!

XXXXX

Godzilla had found numerous strange creatures and sights throughout her decades of being a Kaiju Girl, and thanks to this, few things fazed, let alone surprised her.

Now, obviously life was still filled with surprises, Mothra saying yes when Godzilla asked her out, her finding Junior, and Gojira was a huge example of that. The aliens too she guessed, but that wasn't a huge thing in her opinion. Considering the countless forms of life she saw on Earth, she figured something had to be out there in the vastness of the sky.

Even something as annoying as Queen Ghidorah.

Coming face to face with this Kaiju Girl was a very warm eight on the surprise scale. She resembled her and the other Godzillas, but was clearly something else. Hell, she even had radiation circulating through her body, in her own dorsal plates, Godzilla could feel it from miles away.

She didn't think it would be anything "normal", she knew that was the case when she detected her, but finding this mutant was not what she expected.

Neither was her attitude.

"Holy hell, I can't believe it, I'm actually meeting you! My name's Zilla, that's what my dad calls me, it's named after you! Hey, are you here to fight some weird monster too, I am!" Zilla shouted at the speed of a bullet. She couldn't help but ride the wave of hype she was feeling for actually meeting another Kaiju Girl, especially the one like her. "Hey, you wanna fight and see who's stronger!? Just a little spar!?"

"Slow down, goddamn!" Shouted Godzilla, mentally reeling from this spontaneous encounter. "No, I'm busy! What are you!?"

Zilla rolled her eyes, "I'm a Godzilla, duh. But more compact, sleek, more streamlined and speed efficient," she said proudly at the end.

Godzilla's right eye twitched and she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Yeah, uh huh, that's cool and all, but I'm here on Kaiju business."

"What kind of Kaiju Business? Is that weird potential monster spewing oil everywhere?" Zilla had curiosity and excitement laced in her tone, eager to get in on Godzilla action. "Want help?"

"I have plenty," Godzilla grunted, really glad Mothra wasn't near right now. The last thing she wanted was to chat right now and knowing Mothra, she'd do her best to rope her into a longer one, "Look, get lost I have tracking to do."

"Get lost? Hey hold on, fatty, I was here first!" Zilla growled, getting further into Godzilla's personal space. That was quite the switch.

Something Godzilla did not appreciate, "Okay, Zilla... I'm gonna ignore that you said that and tell you calmly back the hell up," To emphasize this she let out a blue flash of light from her plates. A natural warning.