But she Would be Fine...

AN: Short chapter this time, but definitely better than nothing. The comic is going strong, already past 30 pages AND we're well on to finishing chapter 2!

And if you know Godzilla Unleashed, then you know what's up.

Also, very excited to see all the Godzilla content coming out. Comics, New Japanese Movie, and a show! And Ultraman too!

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE COMICS! FEEL FREE TO SUPPORT ME AND THE OTHER CONTENT CREATORS DOING THIS!

patreon.com/Serendipitous_House_Pet

Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW), Insta: 1_s.h.p_1, Deviantart: AQuickSeriesOfWords, Pixiv: Attic_Addict

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10, 10% plus if private. Email me.

As always, thank DragonKingDragneel25 for beta-ing!

Machine Dragon Nero: I imagine just a female Ultraman, it fits.

Thanks for all the support guys!

XXXXX

Help her.

The volume of his voice was like a massive thunderclaps so close to their ears that shook them and the words doubly so, right down to their cores. To Dr. Tatopoulos, it was nearly as monumental as when Zilla spoke her first words to her.

Gojira, the newest and, so far, deadliest Kaiju to date... asking them, maybe even pleading foe help.

"You heard him," Nick managed to raise his voice above an utter and all eyes were on him as he couldn't take his eyes off Gojira, "We gotta a Kaiju to save."

Everyone scrambled to their posts, Dr. Craven managing to sputter out, "F-first thing w-we need to do is, uh, pilot one of the one man subs to Anguirus's mouth and take a sample from the gas!"

Randy couldn't stop looking between the rest of the crew and the Kaiju Boy looming right over them with his blazing orange red eyes, "Wait, how the hell does that work?"

"Because I can send a small biodegradable bot into her and scan her lungs from there. It won't take too long, but the faster we do this, the faster you guys can synthesize an antidote for her or something," Craven finally explained. Everyone couldn't help but cringe a little at what he said. Minus the... implications, there was also the fact he was going inside a Kaiju Girl. A Kaijus Girl's mouth who had a super powered sonic roar that could literally blow him to nothing, "And while this is happening, you guys need to pump air into her."

To the average person, It sounds... interesting at first until you realize it's literal.

"Sounds simple enough," Elise grunted as she helped load Craven's sub, doing her best to ignore the Behemoth above them. She quickly pulled over Monique and the leading scientists, asking in a hushed tone, "Is the Evil Eye of Sauron gonna stare at us the whole time!?"

She glanced up at Gojira, his eyes unblinking as he watched HEAT. All of them shivered.

"Whether he does or not... is just something we're gonna have to get over," Nick murmured to her, "considering that added incentive to do our best."

"Say less," Randy groaned.

It was only a few minutes that it took for the crew to be ready and Dr. Craven to have his gear. With a quick and slightly trembling of "Wish me luck," he went in and they loaded the submarine. Quickly, the sub went below and towards the heavily breathing Anguirus.