I learned something New...

AN: I have a lot of momentum so I decided to go for another chapter in a row.

Changed up the Pic since I hate my old art and need to promote my upcoming webtoons. Made this beauty with J. she did the Line art and I did the colors.

And I completely forgot to mention: guys I have a SECOND comic coming out. This time it's for Old World of Darkness by White Wolf.

It's got Werewolves, fallen gods, mass Gbends like in here, harems, vampires, witches, mummies, ghouls, oh my!

And some... similar attributes to here.

I'll be making an announcement for it alongside my Kaiju Girls story when that's out.

Chapter 30 is next... and that means questions!

Public Discord Server! It's discord https//discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

My Kofi is: https:///serendipitoushousepet

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW)

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10. Email me.

Any who, please enjoy. And huge thanks to DragonkingDragneel25 as always.

XXXXX

"You know," Zilla muttered with her lightly bruised face in the sand, "you seem like the kind of guy who needs a stress reliever."

"This is my stress reliever," Gojira told her as he cracked his knuckles once more, "I teach you, Godzilla, and Junior discipline while relieving tension in a safe, productive way."

Zilla stood up and grunted out, "Plenty of other options for you to explore too. Ya know you can treat yourself to other stuff right?"

"Whatever, I'll take it under advisement like the rest," Gojira waved her off, though he did take a second or two to ponder.

"He isn't wrong," muttered Orga as she decided to make her presence more known, "it also allows the useful collection of battle data."

"And that's where we'll call it for a while," Zilla grumbled as she stood up, cracking her back with a quick grunt, "only one takin' medical or science notes on me is dad."

"Smart decision for once," Junior called out while she idly messed with a crab beast.

"Hey, what's that!? Lemme see," Zilla immediately rushed over to check out the creature Junior was messing with.

Gojira shook his head before turning to Orga with a distasteful look, "What do you want? You're acting more social than usual... should I be wary, ship beast?"

"No, no, I have no such motives," Orga immediately told him. Obviously, he wouldn't buy it, but she'd make due. She wanted to test Mecha's theory to the fullest. Nay, she had to, "I simply want to... bond with you a little more as the others have."

"Elaborate," Gojira wasted no time.

"Well... we never did get to finish your exam," Orga began, "And I could help with any questions you have regarding more biological functions. Perhaps we could even work out together. And we could hunt more while we're at it," the last one was thrown in hastily. She remembered Gojira's more simple tastes. The first three options were more so for herself than him and she had to remind herself to appeal to him.