So I taught them about Seafood...

Gigan, lounging on a rock with her broken saw enhancements tossed to the side, whistled, "Oh wow, he actually showed up. I expected to see Megalon come flying over here without her wings attached."

Orga nodded, "Indeed."

Queen Ghidorah said nothing, continuing to glare at the ocean and linger in the pool of her negative thoughts.

"I have returned safely." Megalon pointed at Gojira. "And I have brought the guide."

"Hnng." Aforementioned guide eloquently greeted them.

"How very charismatic." Gigan whispered in a deadpan tone, reluctantly getting up from her comfy position.

Gojira heard her mutter, though not clearly, and barked. "You have something to say?"

Gigan put on her best "kiss up" face, cheerfully waving at him. "Thanks for coming to help, man."

Gojira rolled his eyes. "Shove it, robot chicken."

"Ahaha, funny." Gigan, like with her previous ruler, grinned and bared it despite her homicidal need welling up inside of her. It was as if the poor mercenary was cursed to be under the heel of the angry overlords or something.

Gojira let out a deep breath and looked over the aliens. He really didn't want to be there, he certainly didn't want to be helping them with anything, but this was for the benefit of himself and Earth. So whatever. "So Megalon tells me you can't feed yourselves."

Megalon was quick to indignantly deny that. "No, I said-"

"Shut up. I'm going to show you idiots where and what to hunt so you don't cause problems for me." Gojira explained bitterly, pointing towards the ocean. "Considering the most likely human reactions to you all... still breathing." He muttered that last part distastefully, uncaring for the annoyed looks he was tossed. "You'll need to hunt close to the island."

Orga raised her hand unnecessarily. "Wait, but what about my fuel?"

"Don't the human populace have primitive generators?" Questioned Gigan.

"They do. But you will go nowhere near them." Gojira warned. "They have a tendency to be stingy."

"Hmph." Queen Ghidorah huffed. "Imagine being afraid of insects. How lowly."

Gojita leered at her, not at all impressed by that barb. "Think of it like this; if they give me problems, imagine what they can do to you?"

"I'm a planet conqueror." Monster Zero hissed.

"And as your clear superior, what does that make me?" Gojira snarked back. Another stare down ensued, Gojira balling his fist and Queen Ghidorah's fingers twitching.

Gigan decided to step in, not for the former queen's sake, but to ensure Gojira would help and not kill them. "Uh, food? We were talking about food."

"Yeah." Gojira drawled slowly turning his gaze back to the rest of the aliens. "Anyway, all you mooks have to do is hunt in the sea around this area."

"Can you show us?" Megalon immediately inquired. "It would be nice to get bearings on our surroundings."

"What am I, your father?" Gojira rhetorically asked. He should've known better.

The aliens, even Queen Ghidorah, stared at him with confusion. Orga decided to speak what they all thought. "Those are paternal things right? They carry sperm, correct?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake." Gojira groaned, rubbing his temples. Despite almost everything in his head telling him not to, he asked a question aimed at Queen Ghidorah and Orga. "Can you dumbasses swim? In know Gigan and Megalon can."

Godzilla: Enter the Kaiju Girls!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara