Then Came the Metal Menace!

So, with a tired yet furious look on his face, Gojira dragged Orga as he walked alongside Anguirus to the rest of the Earth Defenders. He helped the alien stand so she could explain the situation with Mechagodzilla.

After a brief summary of what she told Gojira, Queen Caesar asked, "Do you at least have an idea of where it can be?"

"Depends on how you may have screwed up her programming." Orga dryly answered, pointing to Godzilla and Rodan. They naturally flipped her off "She was programmed to regroup with us and receive orders from there. Since she didn't do that, there's many possibilities." Orga hummed, now musing over the places her creation went to.

Gojira cursed then hissed out, "You goddamn aliens always have to make life difficult."

"They're the ones who had to go and try to destroy it!" Orga roared, pointing towards Godzilla and Rodan. "The disrespect from your kind is... I can't even!"

"Can't function? On that we agree." Gojira retorted. "So, all we have to do is track this toy down," He ignored Orga's growl of frustration, "And smash or, better yet, incinerate it."

"Wait, there's no need for that! I can reprogram her!" Orga nearly sputtered, hastily rushing over to unwisely place her hands on Gojira's shoulders. She quickly backed away once she had realized what she did and coughed into her hand. "Think about it, I may be able to give you all a metallic servant!"

""Hard pass."" Came the voices of Gojira and Godzilla. They both glanced at each other and shrugged it off.

"Just let me keep what little I have!" Orga nearly begged. "You took my experiments, my personal armada, my home, what more could you want!?"

"Your clothes." Rodan sarcastically answered.

Orga, to everyone's shock, moved hers hands to rip away her armor. "Here!"

""No!"" Everyone shouted and she froze in place.

"No amount of begging will keep any of us from scrapping it. Certainly not me." Gojira snarled, getting annoyed and ready to follow through on his earlier threat of breaking her arms.

"At least refer to her properly!" She pitifully cried.

"Enough!" Gojira hissed. "Look... it's getting smashed whether you like it or not. Maybe, just maybe, I'll save the head. But it's a threat -"

"We're all threats!" Orga snapped unwisely. "Yet here we are!" Orga got on her knees which was a sight that invoked pity, even a minuscule amount from Gojira himself. "Let me come with you, She'll listen to me maybe! Her homing is probably jammed or something, please!"

"Your freakin' toy means that much to you?" Anguirus questioned.

"She's literally all I'll have now! Look at me!" Orga pointed to herself. "Only Ghidorah has made look so frail! I'm literally on my knees! I beg you, let me try at least!"

"For the love of... Gojira, do us all favor, if you're going to go out and stop that abomination, try to bring it back in one piece." Godzilla begrudgingly told him, eager to get Orga to cease her whining.

"Are you serious?" Gojira exasperatingly questioned.

"You don't get to ask that." Godzilla hissed. "You spared Ghidorah of all Kaiju after all your murder talk. Besides, all she has to do is turn it off if it gets too out of hand. Let her keep so she can shut the fuck up."

"And to be fair, they wouldn't be in a position to do much with her anyhow. And you are monitoring them." Queen Caesar pointed out.

Orga rapidly nodded and crawled up to Gojira. "Exactly, powerful one! Be reasonable!"