Oneshot twelve, Shut me up(umbrella academy AU)

Allison was the woman of his dreams, the woman he craved but couldn't have,  the apple he couldn't touch because of God forbidding it.  The same thing that didn't go for Allison was the thing that made her roll out of her bed in the morning. Stomach, has she had to look at him in this lie for no reason where the Wurst,  but the worst of the mall was today she made the biggest mistake of her life telling him about her life and what she is.

1960, dallas texas

Allison was having a pretty normal day walk to work or from her little apartment down the road, swept up hair clippings from 9 to 5, attended the movement meanings, and then went home eat then went to sleep it was like that ever since she landed in 1960s Texas some months ago, she tried tracking down her family to no avail no record of any other hargreaves other than one their father but she wasn't willing to take the risk of meeting him and something going wrong later. There was no other reason for her to leave her little apartment unless she needed food or had to go to work she kept a pretty low down life not to raise suspicion about herself or to make people want to ask where did she come from and who she was, knowing they wouldn't understand and probably think she was a communist spy Who is trying to destroy America.  she didn't want to make any more trouble than she already had being black in Dallas Texas.

but her whole world flipped upside down when a white man moved in next door to her where she lived with a particularly black neighborhood  no other non colored people ever stepping foot there unless it was the Rent collectors, His name was Jim Carrey  dark blue eyes and that death drop stare Right next door to her apartment 664. She spoke to him trying to keep the conflict between her and him to a minimum but one day he said hi to her and she didn't know what to do.

Jim: Hey, as you already know I'm Jim Carrey I'm your next-door neighbor I just wanted to ask you a question is that alright with you, cuz I know how your color girls could be always busy on the block.

When he said that last sentence it took everything inside of Allison not to slap him and kick him in his balls, she simply shook her head and turn to him avoiding eye contact since people who are non colored considered that a form of disrespect or  assault, He took his strong hand and tilting her head upwards to make her look him in the eyes are Cocoa Brown Eyes his Beach blue eyes.

allison:  I'm an open book so yes, what would you like to know

Jim:  so where are you from you got any family friends

when he said that it came as a shock to her no white man had ever asked her about her personal life, they always asked  if she could come home with them for $1,000 she always turned them down and it will always  escalate into a conflict that she got herself out of,  being stunned by the sudden question she fumbled over her words try not to expose herself.

Allison:  Well I work at the salon down the road for black I'm a mixed-race person. Quite honestly I don't remember much about my family or my past life I know but I woke up in an alley and that's all I remember.

Jim: Well that's too bad then I'm guessing you won't remember this

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of Allison falling from the portal in the sky. Those months ago I asked her why. Failing to hide the obvious blatant knowing of what that was.

jim:I see you playing hard to get, might I say you are one mighty  good liar.  Now if you don't want your little scheme to get exposed I suggest you agree to this proposition cuz I'm no color boy,  I'm a white man so believe anything I say.

Allison:  what would you even say

went out and realized she had just said that everything in her dropped cia-backed yourself into a corner.

jim:Oh and I see we have a feisty one on our hands. What are some of the things I could say to your communist, you are terrorists, you're planning to kill the president, and you're associated with some people overseas that have some bad reputations with the Americans.

  they both stood there in silence and awkward tension growing between them until Jim finally broke it.

jim: I'll take that as a yes,  you are going to be my bride and in return I'll keep you a secret or one condition you never leave me you never speak to  me as an equal I am your master and you are my slave.

Allison was at first hesitant to accept his offer knowing that if she didn't she could possibly be killed and so what everybody she was associated with was chicken breast ruining other people's lives just for the sake of her own identity.

Jim: Now I suggest you find some sexy to put on and meet me at my place and 5 I'll be waiting pumpkin

he planted a harsh kiss on her lips and smacked her right ass cheek as he walked away And went back into his apartment,  did he really move into a black neighborhood just the black male Allison into being his toy. Morley everything she had just agreed toWas wrong in every single way,  she didn't want to use her power to get out of this she wanted to prove to her so that she could get herself out of situations without it be independent for once, if things got too out of control she will use it but for now she had to live with it .

1963, dallas texas

It's been 3 years from now send me that deal with Jim they got married after 2 months of getting to know each other, every day was hell for Allison being used and abused day in and day out she was forced to quit her job and no longer talk to anybody but him Allison would be Littleton almost nothing, he would a little to nothing I've been sexually abuse her I was Lee her mental state started to deteriorate slowly but surely descending into madness.  she snapped one day in room at him “  I heard a rumor You spell up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down the steps into you finally die”  his eyes turn the glistened white and he started to update her command is body falling up the stairs then down them up the stairs and then down them up and down up and down up and down and I'll finally isn't neck snapped bending like a croissant.

Alison slowly walk over to the phone and picked it up and dial 911,” hello my husband he fell down the steps and his neck snapped he isn't breathing  or moving”  she said with no emotion only pain and despair feeling her, “  he's a white male and I'm a black female” she said respond to the  operators question and then hung up the phone.  She sat on the couch and stared and stared at his body motion asleep until the police came rushing in kicking in the door,  the guns pointed directly at Allison and she held up her hands and one of them ran over to Cuff her and took her out of the house.  The car rode to the station with silence. She refused to answer any questions, my eyes blank, her model so blank.

at the station they began questioning her simple questions: what was she doing when he fell,  what caused the fall, and all those simple things like that. she answered them all until one question that trouble her came up  are you okay  someone said out of the blue grabbing her out of her dazes, “ I'm fine with no need to worry about me I'm Just a Nobody meaningless no one who has no purpose in life but to serve” she said as she turned to face the person that asked her the question.  The cop pulled the other cop out of the room into the side. She could hear the faint conversation between them. It was a little something like this.

“ this is a domestic abuse case, we need to do a deeper investigation”, “  no there's nothing more to this case the man died from the way he was positioned on the steps there are two possibilities this was a suicide or he slipped and fell and everything checks out with her alibi and we have no evidence against her”, “  but she is obviously mentally unstable”, “  well who cares this is about a white American dying don't give a crap about blacks anyway”  in that moment something snapped with an Allison and she stood up and open the door walking out.  they stared at her like she was crazy , “ I heard a rumor that you all dropped dead”  everybody in the room slowly started dropping as she walked out of the building.

now that he's gone no one can shut her up