Oneshot Twenty-Five, Prank Month Pt. 4/4

Jasmine: no no you don't have to call the police I don't think it's anything, probably someone coming to visit someone or whatever

"Okay, see y'all when you get here to call if you want me to call the police," he said before hanging up the phone, Jasmine rethinking her decision about doing this prank looked over at Emmy.

Emmy: were almost there

Jasmine: okay It's almost showtime

Jasmine had butterflies going around her stomach like crazy, it was almost like she was performing in a 100,000 seat theater that's packed to the brim and she hadn't prepared. The same went with Emmy. She feared that this prank went beyond Daveed's limits when it came to a prank, she didn't want him to get angry.

Finally, they pulled in front of Emmy's and Daveed's house and got Daveed parking a little away from them to not be spotted by Daveed, they started walking to the door as Daveed kept looking back and forth looking for whoever was following them. Then unexpectedly (Daveed) Jimmy came running up behind Emmy and covering her mouth and dragging her back to his car rather faster than Daveed could keep up with being in some tight jeans.

Jasmine: holy hell!

Daveed: yay!

He said yelling as he ran behind them being too slow to catch him before Emmy was thrown into the back of the car and driven off with, he tried running after the car not being able to keep up crouched down running his hands through his hair.

Jasmine: who the hell was that?!

Daveed: that mother fucker, that's what he was talking about doing.

He said as he took his phone out of his pocket and typed his passcode in and went straight to find my iPhone, they both walked back to Jasmine's car, this time Jasmine being in the passenger seat and Daveed driving.

Daveed: jazz please fucking tell me Emmy has her phone on her?

Jasmine: yeah

Daveed: thank god, I'ma call Daveed and have him meet us where ever she is

jasmine: no!

She said a bit too quickly, arousing suspicion from Daveed.

Daveed: Why do we need back up, we don't know what that dude can do?

Jasmine: no, because he's across town, he might not be able to get to wherever they take her in time

She said in a very choppy and poorly put-together sentence trying her best to get the heat off of her, Daveed just looked away slowly and went to call Daveed anyways as they approached the red light.

Daveed: hey Daveed, some random ass dude just snatched Emmy from in front of the house

"Okay where do I go," he said sounding as concerned as possible, Daveed exited the call screen and went back to find my iPhone to see her location. It hadn't been that long since they left the house but they stopped at some nearby storage unit place

Daveed: um... somewhere near the house called Standley's storage

"Okay got you, I'm like across town you sure you want me to come?" he asked

Daveed: yeah I have a feeling that I want this dude to suffer

"Okay man I'm on my way," he said hanging up the phone and continuing the drive

Jasmine: so you gonna explain to me what's happening

Daveed: oh yeah, long story short this random ass dude who says he's a fan kept texting me on every single social account I have even ones that are unlisted no one knows about, he kept talking about some "I know what's best for your career you need to drop Emmy and go with Jasmine because it'll help with your career".but I told him to leave me alone, he didn't I blocked him and then he threatened to do something to Emmy.