Oneshot ten, Dust in the wind

Emmy and Daveed were those people that didn't like conflict but where's always in it due to their job or disagreement they always wanted to stay out of it but always find ourselves in it, it's just like being famous well semi-famous if you will always having to do what people want you to do instead of doing your own thing if you do your own thing people don't like you. but they wanted to take a step back from the spotlight for 1 seconds get a chance to be alone get a chance to have time to themselves so they can focus on each other and communication between them so they went on a vacation to the desert of Canada, the deserts of Canada barely any TV signal phone signal or any type of signal has electricity and what you had in the house perfect for what they needed.

They arrive at their rented after a For our site they finally arrived taking in the sights of their new home for the next 3 weeks leaving all over their distractions behind at their house in California he's talking to a new world with no distractions from each other, they put their phones in their lock box in hit in the cabinet and started to unpacked preparing for the two weeks they had to themselves.

Emmy: you know I've been wanting to do this for so long and now that we're finally doing it I'm kind of regretting it

Daveed: what why are you regretting it we're getting to be alone no cameras know people bombarding us with questions about spoilers for sure this is literally the perfect day or someone like us

Emmy: no I'm just kind of used to the Daily constant of going outside being bombarded with questions that I kind of think of it as okay this really isn't a problem anymore cuz I'm used to itDaveed: don't think like that just take it all in taking the site where the beautiful desert in this nice house

Emmy: Okay I'll give it a try but I can't make any guarantees that I'm going to like it

daveed:Oh I'll make sure you like it

Emmy: and what does that mean

Daveed: I'm going to treat you like my queen you were working so hard on you show and all the other stuff you've been doing that isn't out yet and you seem stressed I'm just going to let you relax while I'll do everything, and also this is fair cuz I've been sitting at home while you've been traveling all around California in the state and basically the world

Emmy: that is true but we can eat believe do the share what we have to do it doesn't have to be all in you

When it came to a relationship, Emmy seeked equal balance between power, she didn't want to be overbearing and he didn't work as an early counterpart to be overbearing. she better get it past and bills and make sure she did her best to not let them or control is part of her to get the best of her, and she certainly didn't want to see David stressed.

Daveed: well okay then my love shall we unpack and have dinner

Emmy; we shall Loverboy

ffThey hastily unpacked and got started on dinner With what the owners of the house supplied them with and of course with an extra cost, in a rush to finally eat something, while preparing dinner the more playful side of David finally came out and what she hadn't seen in oh wow, this side of him was always the most beloved by emmy. They prepared a steak dinner with a perfectly aged bottle of wine, setting their lovely dinner on the table. They stepped back and looked at it. They were missing one thing, lighting.