Oneshot Twenty-Two, Prank Month Pt. 1/4

Daveed pov- today was the first day of me, Jasmine, Anthony, and Emmy decided why not hype up hamilton even more by creating a youtube channel to post videos on until the start of the show, which was at the beginning of june so why not make videos playing pranks and stuff. The whole month we would be playing pranks on each other each one of us having a week to execute our prank.

Daveed: no one is to tell the person who's going to be pranked, you only have a week to plan and execute your prank, the last few days of May will be spent discussing our pranks. Okay?

Everyone nodded and stared at each other scared of what each other were planning on doing, Emmy's eyes only spelled fear out of the pure anticipation of what Anthony or Jasmine, or Daveed was planning to do.  She already had an idea of what she was planning to do, nothing too heavy but nothing too light, and she wanted to play on one specific person Anthony. Throughout the entire practice Leading up to the month before Hamilton he had been harassing her constantly making fun of one thing that she did during the practice that nobody else had, he'd seen her texting Daveed some adult photos of herself. Out of respect for being her friend and he said nothing of it not wanting to embarrass her but still, she made fun of her about it and she hated it. She knew he was only being playful but she just could not keep Letting it happen without getting her revenge.

Daveed knew exactly what he wanted to do he'd promised at the beginning of his and Emmys relationship that never as long as they were together, he would hurt her in any way, But he wanted to see her reaction if it seemed like He had cheated on her with her best friend.
Jasmine had a little something in mind he wanted to include everyone on this except for Daveed. Daveed what's going to be the person getting pranked, he loved me dearly and he held her close to his heart but what would happen if that one fundamental thing was in danger.  it seems like a  waste of a free prank without consequences but she wanted really to put Daveed through the wringer. 

Anthony. He wanted to play a prank on Jasmine, and Emmy and Jasmine were the best of friends so what will happen if he kills her friend will be fake killed.
But Emmy wanted to do one solo she didn’t exactly know for sure what she’d wanted to do but by the time it was her turn she would have an idea.

It was set in stone the prank wars had officially begun but one last thing they needed to do before all this was going to happen was chosen who was going first, We all glared around a room at each other staring at each other directly in the eyes creating a sense of fear between them as the camera one on Rollin They didn't plan on cutting anything out of this video they wanted the people to see the true intensity of what they felt.

Daveed: So who goes first?

Everyone started to wait for an answer until finally, Anthony spoke up.

Anthony: Are we allowed to get others involved like one of us

He said curiously because he would need one of them for his plan to work.

Daveed:  Like I said no one is allowed to tell the other person's prank to the person who's getting pranked so yes you can incorporate one of us to help prank the other person who did you have in mind

David was acting like he was sort of the ringmaster of this whole operation, he gave the rules and answered the questions.

Anthony: Emmy can I talk to you outside

He said raising concern already for Daveed and Jasmine, Emmy got up and looked back and forth a Jasmine and Daveed wondering which one he would be pranking she followed him outside and they stood to fare her from the door in the lawn so no one could hear, Anthony pulled out his phone and began to record their conversation so later he could attitude together and post the video