Oneshot sixteen, frostbite

Fist off marry mother fucking Christmas now read this then go have a life.

Christmas was a time of love and sharing And peace, family and friends, but for Emmy and Daveed they didn't know this Christmas could be anything but that. The guys sat around the tree watching the football game and wrapping presents and preparing other things, while the girls all were in the kitchen cooking  up a storm for Christmas while sharing laughs and fun little conversation. As the Christmas music ran through the house, the dogs playing with their new toys and the time flying when suddenly out of nowhere there's a knock at the door.

Emmy: I'll get it

Emmy took off her apron and gloves and made her way over to the door as daveed looked out the window   wondering who would be here at this time of night. And who he saw was the girl he'd slept with earlier that year.

Emmy POV

I opened the door thinking it was a mail man or something only to be mentioned with a woman holding a note, she gave it to me and walked off to a car. I close the door and look at the note "to the second one" It said in red letters. Daveed came rushing over as I was about to open the note.

Daveed: don't open it

Emmy: why

Daveed: trust me i know that girl i-, it's nothing too important just please don't open it

Emmy: you know daveed you begging me not to open it is only making me want to open it more

For some reason he did not want me to open this note and I just didn't understand why, so I opened it.

"Dear miss lampman or if the event has already happened miss Diggs ,  I'm not trying to bring down your day in any way just here to inform you of something I believe he hasn't told you'' I stop right there and look up at daveed giving him the chance to tell me what ever it is before I read it, he doesn't. I take a deep breath and start reading once again. "I what you may call a side chick Daveed has been seeing throughout the years, I'm not saying my child is his but it's possible."

My hands started to tremble as I dropped the note. I didn't know if I should be angry or sad, I just ran to our room. He followed behind me and closed the door behind us.

Daveed: emmy im sorry

Emmy: no the fuck you arent daveed

Daveed: that girl meant nothing

Emmy: But you still slept with her, and I don't even know how many times!

Daveed: yes i've been seeing her for awhile but all those times meant nothing

Emmy: then why did you just keep going back daveed, Am i not good enough?

Daveed: no it's not you if anything its me

Emmy: daveed do try using that line on me, your just like tim

Daveed: HEY! Do you ever compare me to that sutipid fuck

Emmy: why you no better, I try and try and keep you happy but this is the return i get